• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What a Wealth of Information on Here!

Kurt1962

Known Member
18/10/16
Educating myself on what to do to get the best of what I want. All the info is here and the direction to needed other interesting nuggets are being offered by members. I'm confident my purchase is the best it can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhostPilot

14/6/15
The community appreciates this very much, you can always post back in here or created another thread in the appropriate section if you are unsure about certain things you will be reading on in the future.

Good luck.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yes, there's a hell of a lot of info on here - easy to understand why some people get upset when Mr noob No° 3,456,521 pops his head in to ask where he can buy a AAAA quality Submariner rep with out bothering to read anything on the forum. . . A pleasure to see someone like @Kurt1962 doing his own research - and finding all the answers he needs . . . :thumbsup:

Kurt1962

Known Member
18/10/16
Yes, there's a hell of a lot of info on here - easy to understand why some people get upset when Mr noob No° 3,456,521 pops his head in to ask where he can buy a AAAA quality Submariner rep with out bothering to read anything on the forum. . . A pleasure to see someone like @Kurt1962 doing his own research - and finding all the answers he needs . . . :thumbsup:

Well, Trip, you have been an awesome resource ensuring I get what I need. The PM's answering questions was critical for the success.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Well, Trip, you have been an awesome resource ensuring I get what I need. The PM's answering questions was critical for the success.

:punk: