• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchsmith or Modders in LA?

redtien7

Known Member
1/9/16
Hey everybody, I heard it's not always easy to find a watchsmith that will work on a rep so was wondering if there was any you knew of in Southern California? Any modders in my area would be great too.

I'm not sure if this is a dumb question because location is supposed to be secretive, but I figured I understand why it is a secret where the dealers are located, but modders and watchsmiths have no reason to hide because they could be working on both gens or reps right?

While I'm at it, if any of you guys are in my neck of the woods message me, it would be cool to see if we can get some of our guys together.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Great topic. I inquired the same a year or two ago with no response. I hope someone can chime in.

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
If you would like some information on LA Watch Smiths & Modders / SO CAL Watchsmiths feel free to PM Me.

I have a few I can suggest recommend.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I tried to get in touch with PBdad years ago and never got a response, I have heard good and bad about him. I would go with Strodda if I were you or YoDog if he has the time. Its a busy time of year. The address for PBdad is a Postal Annex

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Where in TX. Dallas here!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Im in Austin now. A few years ago I spent some time in Flower Mound, it was nice... but ATX is home ;)

I tried to get in touch with PBdad years ago and never got a response, I have heard good and bad about him. I would go with Strodda if I were you or YoDog if he has the time. Its a busy time of year. The address for PBdad is a Postal Annex

Thank you sir, I enjoy helping whenever I can.