• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW Super Franken Day Date

Gonza328

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/16
Just received my Franken DD today, and I must say I am very impressed, Sorry for the bad picture quality the images were taken from my iPhone. But anyways let me know halls impressions!
Pics posted in Comments
Thanks, Gonza328

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Nice! I have the same watch but with the silver dial. What did you upgrade? Day and Date wheel?

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Looks like gen crystal, date disc, day disc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonza328

9/7/16
Nice! I have the same watch but with the silver dial. What did you upgrade? Day and Date wheel?
Yes as well as gen crystal, post some pics on here of the silver dial, i think that color combination looks stunning on the day date!

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
How did you do this?? I thought gen day and date wheel was incompatible with the movements provided in this watch??

NikoliAK47

5/11/16
How did you do this?? I thought gen day and date wheel was incompatible with the movements provided in this watch??
Id like to know as well..i dont see why you couldnt modify it to fit somehow...

Also- is this the 40mm?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Would like to know how the day wheel was modded also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
That's beautiful. I have always admired the franken projects I've seen, but never pulled the trigger myself on a build. I'm too impatient to source the parts, and a little worried about how fast the $ would add up on one of these. I've heard of people taking the better part of a year or longer to acquire all of the parts needed just to get started!

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
This is actually the first franken DD I've seen with a gen day wheel...how?! Who's the man for this?!

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
This is actually the first franken DD I've seen with a gen day wheel...how?! Who's the man for this?!
+1 this question demands answering