• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An Opinion please...

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
....okay I have finally decided to take the panerai plunge. I have decided on the Pam 024 Arktos submerisble, from Andrew. Any suggestions on bands, beside the rubber one that it comes with. Thanks.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
sevomd said:
I have my Arktos on a SS bracelet.

Eddy

And how your liking that Eddy. You know the only geniune watch I own, other than seiko's citizenz, boluva, etc, is a Hublot with a rubber band. I lover the rubber, but thought that this watch needed more of an Ump.

By the way sevomd, short for sevoflorane it take it?

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
I have no problem Arktos with rubber band..it look stunning ...and tough...maybe later on might change the strap ...

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
moggio said:
I have no problem Arktos with rubber band..it look stunning ...and tough...maybe later on might change the strap ...

Stunning it is. Very wide and thick. Hardees needs to make a commercial about this s&*t.

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
shutter_bug said:
sevomd said:

Eddy

And how your liking that Eddy. You know the only geniune watch I own, other than seiko's citizenz, boluva, etc, is a Hublot with a rubber band. I lover the rubber, but thought that this watch needed more of an Ump.

SEVOFLURANE.

You are correct sir!!

Eddy

TicToc

Known Member
17/3/06
sevomd said:
shutter_bug said:
sevomd said:

Eddy

SEVOFLURANE.

You are correct sir!!

Eddy

Does that mean you are a gas passer? :eek:

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
TicToc said:
sevomd said:
shutter_bug said:
sevomd said:

Eddy

SEVOFLURANE.

You are correct sir!!

Eddy

Does that mean you are a gas passer? :eek:

Yeah just about to finish my fellowship. Waiting for priviledges. Attending money here i come!!!

Eddy

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Here is my EL Arktos on SS 8) 8)
DSCN1490.JPG

DSCN1491.JPG

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
shutter_bug said:
Any suggestions on bands, beside the rubber one that it comes with. Thanks.
Something huge and rugged. Dark leather.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
How do you feel ..an ARKTOS ...with nice SS bracelet ?? I have the rubber one ...but the rubber is really good..not thecheap one ..the new version rubber improvement on panerai reps...

how bout SS ?? looks really nice

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Everyone thank you for all your opinions and advice. I will probably stick with the rubber style band, until I find something that really strikes me.

ljay

23/4/06
I have an 092 arktos on a rubber strap from Andrew and it's....AWESOME

Ljay

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Yes....I think Arktos...is a tough and for a rough use...maybe rubber band is the good way to go for me..with my arktos... :):)