• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Twtime.net experiences.

juandea

Horology Curious
27/9/16
Hi to everyone.
I know you always recommend to but from our TDs. But I've found the QC videos on youtube of a guy with a shop called TWTIME.NET and looks like he's got some very good replicas, of course the ones we already know, but with high quality standards.

Has anyone ever bought something from him?
He is very responsive and informative. But I'd like to know about forum members experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
smart and knowledgeable members only shop with TDs. However, it's your money so feel free to venture outside the norm.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Not a TD, but that taiwan seller seems like a genuine seller as far as i can tell. He always boost about his QC but not sure about the prices he charge.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi to everyone.
I know you always recommend to but from our TDs. But I've found the QC videos on youtube of a guy with a shop called TWTIME.NET and looks like he's got some very good replicas, of course the ones we already know, but with high quality standards.

Has anyone ever bought something from him?
He is very responsive and informative. But I'd like to know about forum members experiences.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure he does not have access to any watches that our TDs can't get. Why would you buy from him instead of an RWI TD? I just don't get it. If he has a store that you can visit and browse through his watches that would be cool. Otherwise, it would make absolutely no sense. You do realize that if you buy from an RWI TD and there is a problem that can't be resolved the RWI staff steps in to help you, right?

juandea

Horology Curious
27/9/16
Not a TD, but that taiwan seller seems like a genuine seller as far as i can tell. He always boost about his QC but not sure about the prices he charge.
Yeah. His QCs look very good.
His prices are a bit higher, but he shared me a couple of pics of the Noob V4 PAM111 that puretime02 has got and showed me this..
x6gen8.jpg

vg3q7o.jpg

What do you guys think?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yeah. His QCs look very good.
His prices are a bit higher, but he shared me a couple of pics of the Noob V4 PAM111 that puretime02 has got and showed me this..
%3Fauthkey%3D%21ABi1yvXNAx8G9sI%26amp%3Bcid%3D50404A95A36FF97F%26amp%3Bid%3D50404A95A36FF97F%21253%26amp%3BparId%3D50404A95A36FF97F%21222%26amp%3Bo%3DOneUp

%3Fauthkey%3D%21ADl-OhBLSIeXZGQ%26amp%3Bcid%3D50404A95A36FF97F%26amp%3Bid%3D50404A95A36FF97F%21252%26amp%3BparId%3D50404A95A36FF97F%21222%26amp%3Bo%3DOneUp

What do you guys think?

I think you should buy the watch from this guy and pay more.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
As previously stated, it's your money venture at your own risk.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
The pic is just a swiss 6497 and an asian 6497, not sure whats there to show.
IIRC, he charged quite a bit more for international buyers than his local buyers.

Ultimately, what I can say is that he does not seems like a scammer (note i have NEVER bought anything from him before). He boost about his QC but is it really that good I don't know. The price he charge you can judge yourself.
And like the others said, its your money, and with all other information available here on RWI, read and make your own decision.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Understood.
But what do you think about the pictures uploaded?

I don't understand what he is trying to show. Is he saying PT is selling an Asian clone as a Swiss? Is he saying he sells a Swiss movement and is trying to show how the Asian clone sold by PT is inferior? I don't get it. I've tried to be nice, but if you are stupid enough to pay more for the exact same watch you can get from a TD without the protection of the forum then have at it. Thant's what I think.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
I don't understand what he is trying to show. Is he saying PT is selling an Asian clone as a Swiss? Is he saying he sells a Swiss movement and is trying to show how the Asian clone sold by PT is inferior? I don't get it. I've tried to be nice, but if you are stupid enough to pay more for the exact same watch you can get from a TD without the protection of the forum then have at it. Thant's what I think.

LOL. OP, ultimately, it's your money so please purchase it and report back to us what you get.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk

I think he is trying to show puretime up for something, or showing that he can supply something they cannot.. but he could be comparing and apple to an egg

OP [MENTION=136024]juandea[/MENTION] puretime dont have everything on their site and if anything can be supplied then he can supply it. and i wouldn't just take this unknown you tube guys word that puretime are mis-selling, he could have easily just picked out any picture from any version of rep to compare it against. thousands of us have used Puretime, and thouasands have bought panerai's.. so again without complaint... why would you use someone else, use your head

if you insist on having that watch, whey dont you email puretime with the link and pictures and ask if they can supply this exact watch with the so called genuine swiss movement

that sounds like the common sense thing to do...

Firebert

27/8/16
It doesn't take very much time looking through threads here to realize the immense benefit you get from ordering from a TD by virtue of how much effort the staff here puts in to ensure that the transaction goes smoothly on all fronts. Certainly there's nothing stopping you from spending your money wherever you want if you feel they have what you want, but everything I've learned here points to the fact that any dealer can pretty much source any rep. They all come from the same few factories.
It only makes sense to order from a TD here and take advantage of the added protection the forum offers.

juandea

Horology Curious
27/9/16
Yes, guys. I know you're all right. I was just curious about what he was trying to show me as the communication in english is very limited.
I just asked the guy and what he is showing on the pics is that he replaces some parts of the Asian 6497-2 with swiss parts to make it look better and more reliable (like the swiss easy hitches).
As far as buying from him, I'm not sure yet. I'm just trying to learn as much as possible before a make a decision.

Thanks for your help.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I think he want to show that the asian ETA missing a writing or something? Anyways i saw good and VERY bad replicas (i saw a rolex with heavy misaligned markers) on his youtube channel (he had two of it the first one is inactive because to many views).

So its nothing special they are all from the same factory.