• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When NOT to file a helpesk ticket

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
I'm sure most of you agree that our sales mods have a shitload on their plates and that it's a tireless and thankless task.....many kudos to you blokes.
4_19_21.gif

I wouldn't usually do this.....but truly guys.....the last thing they need is for "those few" that make it their main objective in life to whinge, whine, bleat and complain over ludicrous shit that's.....well to put it simply.....laughable and at the same point bloody annoying.

Case in point.....this is a helpdesk ticket we received the other day regarding a watch that was sold with the description as....."Used" and "Daily Beater".

hello. im contacting in hopes of your help resolving a sales dispute with a seller. Ive received the watch, but it does not say what the seller originally told me. I accept the fact that this was a used watch, but there are several things that I was not told. The damage to the SEL and bezel..........

damage1.jpg

damage2.jpg

damage3.jpg

damage4.jpg

damage5.jpg

damage6.jpg

I mean seriously.....this is gotta' be taking the piss right?.....Nope.....the said whinger, whiner, bleater and complainer was adamant that he was hard done by and ripped off.....I shit you not.

Get a grip "those few".....what exactly do you think the terms "Used" and "Daily Beater" actually mean anyway?

Oh by the way.....this particular bloke will no longer be of danger to M2M sales.....due to the above along with various other hi-jinx both here and next door.....he's now discovered a new colour.
shit-emoticon.gif

Whether a freudian slip or not buddy your spelling in the thread title must be how you mods must feel sometimes. All power to you and thanks to you all for dealing with the crap we never get to see.

Reactions: Dave2302

jahnaosei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/15
My second rep ever came without a screw on the case back, and a few scratches... No worries for me that's the way it goes in this game :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

CalABC

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/8/15
The M2M sales section should be visible to Supporting members only. Not a supporter......no M2M buying or selling for you!

There are plenty of people who aren't supporters who are great members of the community, and conversely there are some supporters who I don't think are particularly honest in their dealings.
It'd be an interesting experiment to make people who want to go into the M2M first answer a short quiz based on their understandings of the rules, like:
Question 3. Choose all that apply: When making a tag for a sales picture, this is needed in the tag:
*Today's Date
*My favorite Color
*The Country I'm currently in
*My Username
*The RWI Forum name

• Haha

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Can I file a Help desk ticket if my Wife, Son and Cat dont listen to me or wont watch the Moto GP with me because its really pissing me off. The cat will sit with me but he falls asleep during the race!!!

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15
What a wanker. That watch is in GREAT shape for a daily beater. After a night out of excessive drinking I will have more dings/scratches on my watch than the one the wank was complaining about. Thank you for banning that big baby. If he wants it to be perfect buy it from a TD, but i'm sure he would still open up a helpdesk ticket, to the wank: go buy a gen and stop crying like an 8 year old boy. Thank you mods/admins/advisors, your work is appreciated. :thanks::goodluck:

• Love

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Hory Shite!

I'm sure most of you agree that our sales mods have a shitload on their plates and that it's a tireless and thankless task.....many kudos to you blokes.
4_19_21.gif

I wouldn't usually do this.....but truly guys.....the last thing they need is for "those few" that make it their main objective in life to whinge, whine, bleat and complain over ludicrous shit that's.....well to put it simply.....laughable and at the same point bloody annoying.

Case in point.....this is a helpdesk ticket we received the other day regarding a watch that was sold with the description as....."Used" and "Daily Beater".

hello. im contacting in hopes of your help resolving a sales dispute with a seller. Ive received the watch, but it does not say what the seller originally told me. I accept the fact that this was a used watch, but there are several things that I was not told. The damage to the SEL and bezel..........

I mean seriously.....this is gotta' be taking the piss right?.....Nope.....the said whinger, whiner, bleater and complainer was adamant that he was hard done by and ripped off.....I shit you not.

Get a grip "those few".....what exactly do you think the terms "Used" and "Daily Beater" actually mean anyway?

Oh by the way.....this particular bloke will no longer be of danger to M2M sales.....due to the above along with various other hi-jinx both here and next door.....he's now discovered a new colour.
shit-emoticon.gif

I lol'd, I cry'd, I even pee'd a little, well figuratively speaking of course

This is really the kind of BS you guys tolerate?!?

I am amazed, to say the least...Idiot bought a used watch knowing full well it was used and then expected RWI to step in because...OMG, IT WAS USED!!! roflmao!

I am with you on the BAN thing, it seems like the MODs have so much on their plates that their plates is overflowing...

Ban and Forget, that is my philosophy!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I lol'd, I cry'd, I even pee'd a little, well figuratively speaking of course

This is really the kind of BS you guys tolerate?!?

I am amazed, to say the least...Idiot bought a used watch knowing full well it was used and then expected RWI to step in because...OMG, IT WAS USED!!! roflmao!

I am with you on the BAN thing, it seems like the MODs have so much on their plates that their plates is overflowing...

Ban and Forget, that is my philosophy!
Yes this is some of the BS we deal with. And many wonder why our fuses are so short sometimes

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13

I just heard my name mentioned. I swear I had nothing to do with that laughably bad help desk ticket. I'm still a member in good standing here. Knock on wood. [emoji1]

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Severe BUMP

notloc08

Supporter
24/11/09
Definitely a worthwhile read. It wouldn't hurt to have some common examples of what does and doesn't constitute something worthy of a ticket to limit the number you all recieve. It could also help people understand the expectations when buying and selling watches here. Just my 0.02. I'd make people check a box stating that they've read over the examples before being able to submit a ticket.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Old thread I know, (I'm reading everything in spare time atm), but I just had to reply to your post and this thread in general .............

I agree wholeheartedly with what you say, and with banning the dumbfuck wankstain btw ............

The problem is the list of examples of how not to be a total pillock would have to be endless with some of these effin' morons :ROFLMAO:

It's like in my profession (motor trade), an amusing but true "Dave story" incoming .....................

The scene and script:-

just last week I had some gobshite scuffy little twat wander into my workshop, no appointment, no phone call first, he had recently bought on FB Market Place (lol), a 12 year old 275k miles Mercedes SLK for around £2k (they generally sell for at least £4k in UK) !!

He was all nicey nicey at first ..............

Him "Yatta yatta yatta ....... Could you check the vehicle over it's not driving right ?"

Me "Yes buddy, leave it with me, there will be a 2 hr charge for full diagnostic and full vehicle check"

Him "Oh, (pauses) errrm OK, that's fine, I'll BBL"

3 hrs later he returns :-

My Findings are ............

The Dash is lit up like a Crimble Tree, the MB Star Diagnostic machine has picked up a gazillion electronic faults in most of it's 30 odd computer modules, and the wreck has serious subframe rot, parking brake non existent, transmission issues (stuck in 3rd gear limp mode), steering joints, suspension issues, centre prop bearing shagged, badly needed a dam good service, A/C not working, etc etc etc yak yak yak .................

So I give him a printed list and briefly explain the amount of work and an estimate plus the £130 invoice for the 2 hr Diagnostic and full vehicle check ...............

Him "Fuck off mate, I'm not paying that"

Me "There's the gate, walk out of it and come back when you decide to pay, then and only then you can pick up your shitter"

pause ............

Me "Oh and by the way, if it's not gone by tomorrow it is on £25 a day storage charge and goes to the scrappy after a month !!"

Him, as he reluctantly gives me his Co-Op debit card "Fuckin' cars and garages"

The payment goes through, and I bid him farewell (lol) ....
Me "Thank you for your custom please don't come back" :ROFLMAO:

The whole world seems to be full of these twunts :cry:

So yep, having moderated a Car Forum for many a year until I got fed up with the 'noo breed asshats' I can only reiterate what others have said, which is to thank all of you guys, and including what seems to be a majority of the members, for all you do making the forum a nice relaxing place to be !!

Last edited:

MovieBuff

Certified
29/12/23
Echoing the gratitude for the Mods/Admins work. To be honest, having the ability to file a help desk ticket is a huge privilege/perk of this site!