• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm new lol

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Welcome Natalie - guessing thats a ladies name :)
Do a search on the forum, theres a whole lot of reading material about every single version there is. And when you visit any of our TD site you can do a search on most of the sites by entering keyword/text.

redditGW

Horology Curious
15/3/16
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/67145-Compete-noobs-guide-to-buying-you-FIRST-Rep

Imagine you are 16 and you're about to get your drivers permit. Before reading up on traffic laws, you jump in the car and you're driving and learning as you go but you really should have studied first before asking your passengers what a flashing yellow light means. Other cars/members will start to honk at you and yell at you and you're wondering why and probably saying, people please chill.

You might not get a friendly response from the members when you generally throw out "how do I" questions.

You have to do your own research. Not all watches are repped and if they are, some members will be satisfied with some certain flaws why it might not be acceptable to others. I suggest going into the Rolex sub forum and searching for that particular model. Read up on that because this forum is packed with great info. You just have to put in the work and read, read, read.

One last bit of advice. For the trusted dealers (TD), they're dealers not manufacturers. They all source from the same factories. The difference is that you might like to deal with certain TD versus another TD. Read up on their guarantees/warranties of delivery if they have one. Also, be sure you are on the correct TD website. There are copy cat shady websites out there.

Best of luck.

djclint7

Known Member
14/5/16
Definitely do some reading to understand more. Checked out the topic the "Trusted Dealers" thread...yes you will either have to check there website or email them directly, they will all have directions on how to order. Welcome to the forum!

BocciSais3517

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/4/21
Benvenuto/a Ndell91, ti troverai benissimo in questo forum.
Quali orologi ti piacciono?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Dude - this post is like 5 years old?
The icing on the cake is this:

700d58ff31a6bd10fdf4aeda227a7b08.jpg

Lol

Last edited: