• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

info this site http://www.replicawatchreport.co

matty308

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/16
What I have learned in my very short time here is if it is not a TD don't buy from there.. unless you're willing to lose that money of course.

apollo1965

Known Member
31/1/16
Avoid like the plague, they are showing genuine watches in their pics, that should tell you all you need to know. Im a bit suprised someone with over 90 posts still needs to ask this question about a non TD

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
We can assure that every Rolex watch advertised is 100% Authentic and Original.

Lmfao.

fcioffi

21/1/15
Friend let me understand how I can ensure that it is a good and reliable website. What checks?

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
They seem honest. I mean it's against the law to lie on the Internet.

I'll definitely be buying from them as soon as my friend the Nigerian Prince deposits the $20 million he promised me. Only cost me 5 grand to get it. Complete steal.

Reactions: rj999

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Friend let me understand how I can ensure that it is a good and reliable website. What checks?

The site you linked to is a scam site. If you send them money, you will likely be scammed, ripped-off, cheated etc.. Don't buy anything from them!!

How can you tell it's a good, reliable website? Well, you found RWI. So, buy from these guys----------------> https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Dealer-Section Pretty simple! All the work is done for you.

sporax

16/2/16
well they can "assure every rolex advertised is 100% authentic and original." wow!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You'd have to be a complete Fing moron to buy from there but the world's full of them and with the low prices they are offering many morons will buy from them.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
It's a scamsite but feel free not to listen to all the posters above or do any research. Venture at your own risk.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Omega sells this and says in the characteristics is 100% equal to the original as you can ....
http://www.replicawatchreport.co/replica-omega-speedmaster-apollo-13-silver-snoopy-award
let me get a moment!

:picard: FFS mate, the site is a scam! Nothing they say is correct, it's all bullshit. You will get a cheap and nasty 21j fake with non working chromos that will fall apart in a few weeks. Please, listen to the members.

mbmoraes

Looking Around
8/7/16
What I have learned in my very short time here is if it is not a TD don't buy from there.. unless you're willing to lose that money of course.

Sorry, but I'm new on it. What is "TD"? Is "Trusted Dealers"?

raxford

15/7/15
Sorry, but I'm new on it. What is "TD"? Is "Trusted Dealers"?

Yep. It's the list of dealers we have bought from over the years who are trustworthy and send what they advertise. Someone provided the link above. Unless you decide to buy from the forum members (highly recommended), only buy from anyone on that list.

They all carry the same products and they generally cost about the same.

Markj1990730

Looking Around
19/1/21
Replicawatchreport. Co is definitely not a recomemded seller. They use double sided tape to hold the bezel on. They are also willing to send you other people's tracking numbers when your watch doesn't arrive. I emailed for weeks back and forth I said how do I know these new tracking numbers that say delivered are mine then suddenly I had the same tracking number again. Supposed to be in new York since 2 months ago. Please don't waste your money on their Chinese shit.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Replicawatchreport. Co is definitely not a recomemded seller. They use double sided tape to hold the bezel on.
Can I just say I am deeply impressed by the metric you use to gauge the trustworthiness of a seller. I was in two minds about ordering from them - as I wasn't sure about all the other posts here that were saying, "It's a scam site, don't buy from them you tool!!" - but thankfully my mind has been made up by the revelation regarding their underhand use of double sided tape.

guybythelake

13/7/14
If it is 1 to 1, then OK I guess... but at least version 3 or above with no double sided tape. Oh and with real swiss movement...