• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Great information although much of it is common sense I appreciate you taking the time to lay it all out there

Xoosedu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/12/18
Thanks for the information.
I want to take you guys little advice, if you want to start selling, you should have a good email system for emailing with your partner.
If you interested view page for more information.

Noobv888

Looking Around
25/8/19
Thanks for the helpful post... I'm brand new to this and it will prove helpful!

ocb05

Horology Curious
27/12/18
A big thanks from newbie here! Now i know the basic knowledge of replicas!

Madmax283

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/1/16
Really true story, better ask people who have the reps, helped me a lot

Daher

3/7/19
Hahaha, the AAA+ applies to the 1:1 tags too. As you stated in the thread no way in hell does a $200 replica come close to a $2,000 watch.

amaz1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/19
Look at some of the Sales listing where it is listed as Super Franken where no real justification can be credited to the seller when all they have done is replace Gen Gaskets (really?) , case cleaned,
and replaced date magnification. It should be listed as modded.

It would be really interesting to define the difference between : Super Franken, Franken, Modded, replica.
It is always kind of misleading the use of one of these terms. In my humble opinion a super franken has to have original movement or relevant number of parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butterred

Looking Around
11/11/19
#11. Yes! No reps are 1:1

Not even gens are 1:1 with the computer renders gen manufacturers use as marketing on their site. RWI Consensual Super Rep List does a good job listing the reps closest to 1:1. If closeness to gen is your top criteria take a look at the Super Rep list and find a watch you like from that, or if you do want the DD in your OP you are unlikely to find it on that list, not many Rolex make it on. Have a look around for the rep of it that looks best to you and decide if it’s good enough for you.

Reactions: rabl253