• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

Automatic

Horology Curious
14/5/09
Thanks great thread and a great site. I'm new here and just ordered my first REP from a dealer I found here.

Looking forward to learning more and getting into this new 'hobby'. 8)

[smilie=sign4.gif]

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Automatic said:
Thanks great thread and a great site. I'm new here and just ordered my first REP from a dealer I found here.

Looking forward to learning more and getting into this new 'hobby'. 8)

[smilie=sign4.gif]

welcome and enjoy!!!!!!!!

morgi27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/09
Really good advice,not alot of people would know all this and is worth knowing :lol:

M

AXO

30/6/09
I am so happy I found this forum. [smilie=angel2.gif] I almost dropped $700.00 on a Rolex Replica from Replicaco. I have never purchased a replica watch before. I am the typeof person that will research the item I intend to purchase to the Hilt! This forum is loaded with great information. I already have a shortcut to this site on my desktop.
Thanks AXO :D

fersi

Known Member
1/7/09
Excellent post.... saved me hundreds of dollars. This should be required reading for new members like me. Thanks!

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
AXO said:
I am so happy I found this forum. [smilie=angel2.gif] I almost dropped $700.00 on a Rolex Replica from Replicaco. I have never purchased a replica watch before. I am the typeof person that will research the item I intend to purchase to the Hilt! This forum is loaded with great information. I already have a shortcut to this site on my desktop.
Enjoy!

Every dollar not given to scammers brings a smile to my face.

MGI107

Horology Curious
6/11/08
AllergyDoc said:
AXO said:
Enjoy!

Every dollar not given to scammers brings a smile to my face.

Doc, you should claim 10% of saved because of your brilliant post dollars... or pounds... or pesos... or any other currencies.
:)

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
MGI107 said:
Doc, you should claim 10% of saved because of your brilliant post dollars... or pounds... or pesos... or any other currencies.
:)
Think someone would go for it? :D

dan1437

Horology Curious
8/8/09
this is a good info for those who are gettin into replica
thanks alot!!

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
Yep i was the same. I did my reaserch first and did not get scammed. it took me a few years to find this wonderful place and it's associated forums. But since i have contributed to the forums so others will not get scammed. I have a friend that ordered a watch from exact replicas. It was horrible canal street knock off and he paid 115 for it. I showed him several of mine and he now see's the difference.

Please make a small contribution to the forums to help keep it moving with some of your savings.

Regards
Hpy540

tilwhen

3/8/09
Thank you very much. This information are good to me and all the newbs.
I´m waiting to the second class. First was really good.
Come on.

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
tilwhen said:
Thank you very much. This information are good to me and all the newbs.
I´m waiting to the second class. First was really good.
Come on.
De nada.
Second, third, forth, etc., classes are all here on RWI. :D
All you need to do is search, read, and learn...

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
What's really funny about this is I have seen this posted on the SCAMMER'S site too!

tiffanyw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/10
Thank you for sharing.There is useful and professional information.

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
What's really funny about this is I have seen this posted on the SCAMMER'S site too!

So have I. I emailed one and told them to stop using it or I would sic my lawyers on them. :lol: After that, they had a disclaimer at the top of the post that said, "Information widely available on the Internet."

What pisses me off is when they change the wording to justify their crappy watches. :spank:

mps1ualberta

22/5/10
Great post.As a noob who has been scammed, I must say this site has saved me so much time and money, thanks to all of you for your valuable info!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

There is even a complete clone of RWI circa Nov 2009 out there if you look hard enough. Not much that can be done regrettably. Thankfully it's the old pre vB RWI.

Col.