• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

amanosg

Horology Curious
21/4/16
Thanks for the insightful post. I'm new here and will take some time to read up on all these stickies and other informative threads. My thoughts: about buying online regardless of the genuine stuff or replicas, due diligence is always necessary. There is a wise saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

alderash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/13
Yes, thanks for the information. Very good advice for navigating this hobby.

Gonza328

9/7/16
Replica websites that claim they use 904L stainless steal make me laugh.. This is a very informative post, good job!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Good reading.

Many of the points are obvious but still easy to oversee.

piomeg

Looking Around
3/8/16
informative post, everyone who is in the beginning of the road and not only. Sometimes you just do not have time or desire to wait, and sometimes there are objective reasons or there is no possibility that would make its start better than it turns out actually.
Thanks to the author.

Bokeh

9/8/16
China is making almost everything for the world.
Great fact thread!

eliteseal

Horology Curious
12/8/16
quite informative for a new guy like me. definitely aids me when sourcing for a rep

Riri1025

Known Member
30/7/16
"International Replica Watch Governing Board," :laugh: lol! This was very helpful.

man8502

14/3/15
cool, but how do you get it service? taking in a fake watch is kinda embarrassing? maybe not

Reactions: Watch Devil