• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

Hisenburg

Known Member
29/12/13
Great post. Glad I found this forum and the education it provides. Feel sorry for those that get taken for a ride without knowing there are resources out there for a little self help.

shockme66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/07
Great read. I don't look at replicas as high quality since I have has many break downs, but they are good for what hey are.

sauron

8/1/16
This thread is gold to newbies like me. The wealth of information in this forum is amazing. Always search and read before committing to buy

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
Great info to be found here on RWI. I'm a member of many GEN watch forums, and I have to say there is a lot to learn about the industry as a whole here.

gmc504

13/2/16
New to the forum and the REP world. Just purchased my first rep from a TD and waiting for delivery. Not that I would have chose differently, but wish I would have found this sooner!

Macca666

10/2/16
Newbie here and loving these posts to broaden my knowledge before talking the plunge.

wittnauer

29/11/12
Fantastic list.
It underlines the reason to buy from and build good report with our TD's here.
Most problems you might experience will be fairly dealt with. Be reasonable with your issues though. You are buying replica watches and are not 100% guaranteed to sync with your highest expectations. My experience here is to have never ever been scammed by anyone.

watchnutzz

Looking Around
14/3/16
Thanks for the helpful info! I plan to do a lot more research before making my first replica purchase. I'm looking for Omega replicas - any recommendations would be appreciated!

ocsic159

30/3/16
Great info wish I read this two years ago when I ordered from a scam replica website.