• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

trb1971

3/6/15
As a noob I would like to say thank you for such a helpful thread.

I found this forum looking for info, as my only experience of rep watches were the Tags and Rolexs some bloke used to show up at the office with for £25 along with snide Ralph L shirts and Armarni Jeans. Or what the looky looky men try to sell you in Ibiza, Canaries, Spain etc.

I really love the AP Offshore Survivor as well as others, but I know I cant afford to spend more than my house cost, on a watch.
I just want them because, they looks awesome and I would like wear them and use them to know what the time is.

Because of that nature of the industry, I am obviously cautious about who I give my money too.
I'm not that bothred about the rep being a perfect copy as I'm not purchasing it to pass it of as a genuine watch.
I just would like to try to get something I like, with the best quality I can get that, is within my budget.

So to find somewhere where people love their watches, just for being what they are, whilst being willing to help people like myself, is awesome.

So thank you and hopefully one day I'll be able to help some one too.

Oaley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/15
Noted with Thanks
Nice intro to the rep world :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project78

Known Member
11/6/15
This is great for beginners!! Everybody is out there to pull the money out of your pocket and when you are moving through this dark area of reps you have to be super careful!