• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
This thread isn't for discussing offers from non-TD's. Sorry to back seat moderate but let's stick to the ones that support the forum rather than advertise for sellers we know nothing about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andypandy74

Horology Curious
28/12/15
I saw them cheaper later on, took me all day now to compare prices. And currency was my bad, in us dollars.
And you guys always deliver, its like throwing gasoline on open fire.

Andypandy74

Horology Curious
28/12/15
And there you stand correct. Always really high prices, and therefore my reactions to the drop of prices. Intentions were good though..

Reactions: TimingGun

hussamsaidan

Horology Curious
7/6/16
Been looking for a long time now and couldnt catch up with any Sale/Promotions/Clearance, on Tag Heuer Carreras and Grand Carreras, nor Breitlings, would it possible that any of you guys have seen anything around, it would be much appreciated if someone can tag me with a sale.

Thanks in advance to all whom have seen this.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Been looking for a long time now and couldnt catch up with any Sale/Promotions/Clearance, on Tag Heuer Carreras and Grand Carreras, nor Breitlings, would it possible that any of you guys have seen anything around, it would be much appreciated if someone can tag me with a sale.

Thanks in advance to all whom have seen this.
A grand carreras just went for sale on m2m.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DodgerBlues

Known Member
8/1/16
Looks like all Noob Omega CrPO have been marked down at Puretime. Originally $388-$358 & Now $258-$248.