• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This is a very helpful thread for anyone looking to buy a rep but doesn't have one in mind yet, or anyone who wants to score the best deals. Would it be possible to sticky it? @trailboss99

It is and it is done.

Isragg16

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/8/09
Chazingtime has a Noob Panerai Clearance going on.

If anyone is interested.

justintyme

Horology Curious
27/5/16
What about bad dealers ... Do we have spot for them ?
Here is one I'm dealing with atm.... I've been getting run about for 2 weeks.

removed

I'll update with latest in due course.

In the meantime if anyone has dealt or know of this guy that goes by the name of Vince please advise

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15

removed

In the meantime if anyone has dealt or know of this guy that goes by the name of Vince please advise
WTF is this? This has nothing to do in this thread. Nobody cares about your mishappenings with a non-TD.

WatchNoob20

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/16

removed

Wrong thread for this. And I wouldn't expect much support on this forum since they aren't a Trusted Dealer. Good luck with the outcome.

justintyme

Horology Curious
27/5/16
Newbie here.... Not used to protocol in forums. But I'm happy not to post mishappenings.

justintyme

Horology Curious
27/5/16
Not looking for support. I do deal with TD. But I tried others and only was posting feed back. Even if it's only a lesson to me and other newbies . Apologies though I'm not up to speed with forums and its protocols. ...

Levi212

Known Member
16/5/15
Protocol doesn't mean we all have to be super aggressive in responding to an errand post.

In general the assumption is anyone not on TD list here should not be dealt with.

Other sites have other TD's but they are almost identical bar the odd exception or kuvarist.

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14

removed

Nope.
At the end you will get canal street grade watch.

Sent from my J12 V12 modded Samsung

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Its not for this thread but i just want to point out.

The guy from that site linked above is VINCE CHONG hes well known to be popping up on facebook under different page names constantly. and goes onto all those dodgy facebook sales pages offering his watches.

now back to the thread..

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
It appears TSwatches is running a massive promotion on IWC, Big pilots and the StExupery model, 25j and bp factory for $138.. seems a steal

heres a couple of links, but typ in "promotion" in the search bar becuase they dont seem to have a category for them

http://www.tswatch.club/big-pilot/1...tic-25j_2527fa63eca339ae611599a7cb6e74c8.html

http://www.tswatch.club/big-pilot/1...tomatic_7973ac18bd678dea4c6bebdd4ff55171.html

http://www.tswatch.club/big-pilot/1...-ny-25j_4df9ca6db11d782cb45df700e5c70a50.html

Andypandy74

Horology Curious
28/12/15
REMOVED

Dont know if it is a TD, been in this facebook group for a while and did not spot any mishaps with this guy. And did not receive my watch yet, not feeling worried though.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I have spotted a sale (and bought one) on f

Dont know if it is a TD, been in this facebook group for a while and did not spot any mishaps with this guy. And did not receive my watch yet, not feeling worried though.
@Andypandy74 what currency??

that watch is already $158 on toro... seems noob pams are on a big sell off across a lot of sites, toro have heaps

The facebook guy is probably a dropshipper, ive seen a fair bit with those pages, their prices are always high

also watch station are doing this version cheaper still

http://iwatchstation.com/pam372-p-11-v6f-best-edition-on-thick-brown-leather-strap-p3000.html

pays to take half an hour and compare dude