• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price Observer / Price Alert

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
When I made my first post in this thread about a year ago, I put a disclaimer because I did not verify any of the info in Intime's promotions section.
Well, now I can rebuke that disclaimer. I purchased two V1 APSF Royal Oak watches for $296 each. Ironically, I bought the rose gold & leather white dial that I mentioned in that post. After payment was confirmed, I received QC in about 24 hours and shipped 24 hours after that, and this was the week before CNY. So I can now say, buy with confidence from Intime promotions watches.

My impression of the watches offered is that they are new, old stock that Intime purchased in volume when they were released, and they are basically clearance priced. I'm pretty sure the watches I bought are on V3 now, but those run around $500. I love a good sale!

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
Hello,
What grade is it? Noob to the website here.
Welcome to the forum!

Well generally, grade is determined by price. This one being the lowest price I've found for this model, it has more flaws. The worst, I think, is the date wheel font is too small, but I can live with it to save a few 💵, or I may swap it out. Other than that, maybe the printing on the dial is a little weak in spots, but not terrible, I can live with that too. Also, it may have a lower grade movement, this is hard for me to determine, we'll see how long it lasts! There may be other things, but as long as I don't see it side-by-side with a better one, I don't notice them😄

Reactions: Dave2302

Tesla_Lover

Bourbon Country...
Supporter
Certified
19/3/24
Somewhere…
Welcome to the forum!

Well generally, grade is determined by price. This one being the lowest price I've found for this model, it has more flaws. The worst, I think, is the date wheel font is too small, but I can live with it to save a few 💵, or I may swap it out. Other than that, maybe the printing on the dial is a little weak in spots, but not terrible, I can live with that too. Also, it may have a lower grade movement, this is hard for me to determine, we'll see how long it lasts! There may be other things, but as long as I don't see it side-by-side with a better one, I don't notice them😄
I see. Thank you for the insight! I appreciate it.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Well generally, grade is determined by price............................................

If you stick with TD's I would agree 100% with all you said, especially as you say generally (y)

The only thing I would add is that I have been trying out buying from sources other than TD's, I have punted a bit of cash at this purely out of a curiousity interest in building a collection that I am happy wearing absolutely anywhere :D

So far I have not lost any money, and been pleasantly surprised by the results, and I can categorically state that I have stripped down and compared a few watches in the budget and mid range brackets and have found that from some sources a £150 watch is absolutely 100% the same watch from same factory that is being retailed for £300 + by some (not RWI) sellers ..............

Now, that said I'm not suggesting that members should go that route, and being as I have run my own businesses for most of my life, everyone has to make a profit, so we pay a premium for a better service / guaranteed quality, and speedy delivery of product.

That versus what I was doing was essentially a self educational crap shooting punt that has worked out well for me ;)

I will not be answering PM's asking for Seller details :p

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Asking what grade something is, is basically admitting you have no clue what you’re looking at and a seller could tell you anything.
Unless it is "Super Rep, Grade AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, 1:1, Perfect Clone" then y'all be good to go :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
I've been looking at the ZF daytona 116500 , is it a bang for the buck.
Should i hold out for a Clean factory instead ?
You should ask this question in the Rolex sub-section in Brand information section of the forum, or see if it has already been addressed

Tesla_Lover

Bourbon Country...
Supporter
Certified
19/3/24
Somewhere…
Asking what grade something is, is basically admitting you have no clue what you’re looking at and a seller could tell you anything.
Well, maybe that seller shouldn't be a trusted seller then. There are no stupid questions, especially if you have no clue about reps.

• Sad

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Well, maybe that seller shouldn't be a trusted seller then. There are no stupid questions, especially if you have no clue about reps.

When the noobie with or without a clue has just signed up he gets a welcome message asking him to read stickies ...........

If, like many of us did, he reads the fuckin' stickies, he will find out how to navigate the forum, where all the answers are and not to start dissing TD's and other folks on here :(

Tesla_Lover

Bourbon Country...
Supporter
Certified
19/3/24
Somewhere…
When the noobie with or without a clue has just signed up he gets a welcome message asking him to read stickies ...........

If, like many of us did, he reads the fuckin' stickies, he will find out how to navigate the forum, where all the answers are and not to start dissing TD's and other folks on here :(
Where did you see that I bashed someone? I was just asking about the grade of the watch. Why so aggressive dude?

• Haha