• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Indonesia EMS and custom

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
they asked to come to custom office for further explanation, any tips to handle this situation?

Interesting. Unfortunately, I left the country 25 years ago so I have no clue how to deal with the custom office. I guess no more "uang rokok" nowadays.

dxzstudioz

Horology Curious
2/10/16
Interesting. Unfortunately, I left the country 25 years ago so I have no clue how to deal with the custom office. I guess no more "uang rokok" nowadays.

yes no more "uang rokok" anymore in Jakarta customs... anyway just got the goods from them by paying the tax based on e-commerce website e.g. dhgate, aliexpress ~80-150 USD which cost around 25 USD
btw, they really check the app on your phone tho

Reactions: efajri

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
So they don’t care if it is a counterfeit or not? They just want to collect duty. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dxzstudioz

Horology Curious
2/10/16
So they don’t care if it is a counterfeit or not? They just want to collect duty. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

counterfeit watch is not illegal, however just need to convince them that this is really counterfeit products otherwise they'll try to tax you using actual gen price
luckily the TD just send the watch without box on a bubble wrap, one thing that you won't do with gen ones ;)

Reactions: efajri

antoktok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
yes no more "uang rokok" anymore in Jakarta customs... anyway just got the goods from them by paying the tax based on e-commerce website e.g. dhgate, aliexpress ~80-150 USD which cost around 25 USD
btw, they really check the app on your phone tho

so you bought a watch from TD, but show them the e-commerce price?

dxzstudioz

Horology Curious
2/10/16
so you bought a watch from TD, but show them the e-commerce price?

I bought from puretime TD, I showed them a invoice from TD however they're not convinced and asked for site where I bought the watch & proof of payment...
so I just told them that I bought from ecommerce e.g. AliExpress which price ~90 USD and has similar look and just fake up proof of payment copy using whatever credit card.
when they asked for a proof of order I just say that it's no longer in my phone and convinced them this is fake and if you bought the gen one you would never send this without box and just wrap it with plastic bubble (luckily my TD just sent the watch without box, but give the rolex warranty card).... so they just subject tax based on the AliExpress price, not bad ~400K IDR....

antoktok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
I bought from puretime TD, I showed them a invoice from TD however they're not convinced and asked for site where I bought the watch & proof of payment...
so I just told them that I bought from ecommerce e.g. AliExpress which price ~90 USD and has similar look and just fake up proof of payment copy using whatever credit card.
when they asked for a proof of order I just say that it's no longer in my phone and convinced them this is fake and if you bought the gen one you would never send this without box and just wrap it with plastic bubble (luckily my TD just sent the watch without box, but give the rolex warranty card).... so they just subject tax based on the AliExpress price, not bad ~400K IDR....

lol nice move, thank god for cheap shitty fakes and AliExpress

Ria

Looking Around
27/11/19
I have sent a package to Indonesia and It have been eighth days of my package being held at Jakarta Costumes. To be honest I don’t know what happened to my package and how long they gonna delivery it to the destination.

dxzstudioz

Horology Curious
2/10/16
I have sent a package to Indonesia and It have been eighth days of my package being held at Jakarta Costumes. To be honest I don’t know what happened to my package and how long they gonna delivery it to the destination.

what's your tracking code? better u check your tracking code using jakarta customs website, they'll tell u what they need to release ur stuff

Last edited:

benballer

Known Member
Certified
15/3/19
Hi guys,
Anything new regarding customs? Would DHL be a good way to purchase M2M?