• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist Shot on Steering Wheel thread

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
image_zpsomeyrj3i.jpeg

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
chronomate - the cloth used for your sport coat looks nice as hell! Fits well with the shirt and watch, if you ask me! I'm kind of a clothing nerd!

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
^ Godfather do you own all those cars you post? The Aventador/G55 and Ferrari are some real nice super cars. Over 1 million for sure right?

Congrats my friend. Cars and watches are my 2 weak spots. Wish I could afford just one of those cars.....hahaha

My apologies for not replying back then but I missed your comment, especially that you did not add a quotation so I didn't get notified..

yes and no, yes I own them, but not all at the same time, the Aventador I sold a year ago, and got the F12 in its place, the G I still have it but more like a holiday car not with me now. I do not collect, I enjoy them and let go of them basically. I'll sell the F12 this year, and most likely end up with more modest ride, as I am anticipating a hug financial crises blow on the way, and I want to make sure I have most of my money either in real estate or cash or reps loool. but that's a different subject.