• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What really grinds my gears.. #1

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Nice piece on sale
green light

plenty of shots

feeling aroused

*wow the price is doable*

scroll down among several "bump" posts

scroll some more "lots of offers in pm but nothing firm" posts

start thinking "mmm maybe I can even get it at a cheaper price since he hasn't sold it in quite some time"

you are on page 3

and it hits you.

HARD.

"sold. Thanks buyer and rwi"

"can someone mark as sold please ?

"Is this sold ?"

"yes, sold to XYZ"

bN1CBcr.gif

MARK IT AS SOLD FFS

MrJonez

Renowned Member
8/3/16
United States - SoCal
Nice piece on sale
green light

plenty of shots

feeling aroused

start thinking "mmm maybe I can even get it at a cheaper price since he hasn't sold it in quite some time"

you are on page 3

and it hits you.

HARD.

"Is this sold ?"

"yes, sold to XYZ"

bN1CBcr.gif

MARK IT AS SOLD FFS

So much yes!!! Happened to me all week. How hard is it to type "@SalesBot sold?" Really?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nice piece on sale
green light

plenty of shots

feeling aroused

you are on page 3

and it hits you.

HARD.

"Is this sold ?"

"yes, sold to XYZ"

bN1CBcr.gif

MARK IT AS SOLD FFS

Dude, you do realise that depends on our VOLUNTEER and UNPAID moderators finding the time to mark them as sold, yes?

MrJonez Sales bot has not been working since the hack over a year ago, it is all done manually dozens and dozens of times a day. Please realise that without the very folk you are dissing this place would not exist!

Reactions: rj999

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Dude, you do realise that depends on our VOLUNTEER and UNPAID moderators finding the time to mark them as sold, yes?

MrJonez Sales bot has not been working since the hack over a year ago, it is all done manually dozens and dozens of times a day. Please realise that without the very folk you are dissing this place would not exist!

Above posts are from before the hack, boss. :lol:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Boss you went necro here ;)

Even the greatest make mistakes (cit.)

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Nothing grinds my gears, I service all the movements after receiving. I did not read the thread but hopefully I replied correctly.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Unbelievable. Almost nine pages on a thread that started with a misspelled name and not a single reference to the most elusive (and geargrinding) watch ever?
​​​​​​
Yes sirs, I am talking about the nefarious MILGUASS. For Jesus Mary Joseph and Holy Batman, come on guys! MILGUASS?! Seriously?!

C5000

29/6/12
My current grind....you see a watch come up for sale, you really want it, you say "I'll take it" and send a PM. Because it's overseas, somewhere deep in the middle of the night you get a PM with PayPal address. Then 7 minutes later another PM that says "Don't send Payment!". Because I didn't happen to wake up at 3:21 am he sold to some other miscreant who paid on top of me and our agreement. Then in the thread..."Hope it's coming to America" So a guy in the US happens to pimp me at 3:20 while the seller is having a nervous breakdown not hearing from me. Twice in two weeks?? It's not like the deal on your $3 billion shopping mall is going tits up and you will be bankrupt so you are panicking.

Sweet mother of Satan these people are going to starve to death in the next few hours because they needed the $200 that bad? Run out of heroin?

Have some fucking class and be gentlemen for a few hours.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
My current grind....you see a watch come up for sale, you really want it, you say "I'll take it" and send a PM. Because it's overseas, somewhere deep in the middle of the night you get a PM with PayPal address. Then 7 minutes later another PM that says "Don't send Payment!". Because I didn't happen to wake up at 3:21 am he sold to some other miscreant who paid on top of me and our agreement. Then in the thread..."Hope it's coming to America" So a guy in the US happens to pimp me at 3:20 while the seller is having a nervous breakdown not hearing from me. Twice in two weeks?? It's not like the deal on your $3 billion shopping mall is going tits up and you will be bankrupt so you are panicking.

Sweet mother of Satan these people are going to starve to death in the next few hours because they needed the $200 that bad? Run out of heroin?

Have some fucking class and be gentlemen for a few hours.

I'm in a 12-14 hours different time zone so I feel that every single time..

Reactions: patrickseacoast

C5000

29/6/12
"And another group of people who should be thrown to their death from a helicopter" ~George Carlin

I love when you are looking through the M2M sales section, and when you see the first photo you don't know what the fuck they are selling. You thought you clicked on Noob Smurf Sub, and you see a Rose Gold IWC, a handgun, an open pocket knife, a Panerai catalogue, 2 fountain pens, a bow tie and a Rolex all with a tagged photo somewhere. It's like a page from Where's Waldo.

Maybe someone should start a thread around Rampant Beginner Misdirected Creativity Photos so we can just buy and sell watches and keep it simple.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
“If i didnt have...

Renovated the house
Bought a gen
Drank too much last night
Kids to feed
A mortgage
Whatever bullshit u can think of

I’d surely snatch this beautiful watch you are selling for only 2500 eur”

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Those all fidgety fidgety during the deal because hey i need the watch asap so have you mailed it yet and they dont have the courtesy of telling you (telling i wrote, not thanking..that would be asking too much) that they received such lifesaving watch safely

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Asking whether the subdials work on any daytona sales thread

Asking where to get gen parts from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory