• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weekend bag needed

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Hi All, a small bit off topic but first I would have to say that im a bit addicted to this great site, my wife does not be happy with the amount of time i spend on here looking around.. So any way.. Im looking for some advice on a supplier of good rep of a weekend bag, business trip for a few days next minth and want something stylish. Had something like whats in the picture in mind. Any redirections or suggestions welcome.
Tks Gary
7ee15ca96ab09fcdc73ebf35277d93dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
Nice bag.
Not sure if I've seen anything like it, but check with the boys at Accessories Now. You can find them in the Supporting Vendors section.
I picked up a very nice LV Damier keepall that is great for weekends.
Good luck

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Nice bag.
Not sure if I've seen anything like it, but check with the boys at Accessories Now. You can find them in the Supporting Vendors section.
I picked up a very nice LV Damier keepall that is great for weekends.
Good luck
Cheers, I had a look a few weeks ago and posted the lads in Accessories now but fidnt hear anything, knowing me I prob made a mess of the post as I have read only good things about them.. ill give yhem another look so. Gar

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Hi Fiveostang, tks for the comment, do you think he will ship to little old Ireland..haha.. hope so...

I believe he'll ship anywhere but customs risk is on the buyer. Shoot him a PM. He's a good friend of mine and I know he'll take good care of you.

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Tks will do.. just up on a mini digger at the mi so will do it when im not in a position to kill someone with it..

porsche356

Known Member
23/11/07
I too want something like this as well.
discreet, quality materials, but no designer markup.
AKA something from a smaller gen brand...or any rep that's more stealthy than say, an LV.
LV / Goyard etc is very nice for some folks but I prefer something a bit more under-the-radar.

Easychair

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/15
No affiliation, but these guys (who do custom made-to-measure clothing) have been experimenting with some bags and I remember hearing good things: http://custom.luxire.com/collections/home

They have a massive thread over on StyleForum that might be worth checking out.

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
No affiliation, but these guys (who do custom made-to-measure clothing) have been experimenting with some bags and I remember hearing good things: http://custom.luxire.com/collections/home

They have a massive thread over on StyleForum that might be worth checking out.
Ill give them a look so.. Ill be getting on to Donnie to see if he can source something that fits the bill similar to the pic and with the specs that porsche365 mentioned..

ProFound

17/8/14
+1 for saddleback leather. I don't have their bag, but I buy their wallets and belts. 100 year warranty! Can't beat that!

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Cheers, will check them out.. trying to keep the cost down for this trip but might just bite the bullet and make a long term investment in something that will outlive me ?

adamweby

28/8/12
CONUS
jafo hooked me up with a black one that style a while back. Very satisfied. They have their own section here under accessories now.

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Hi adam, sounds good...im using this tapatalk app and couldnt see it.. could u drop in the link pls.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mulberry stuff is nicely understated and the usual rep quality is very high indeed. Those who have seen my soft briefcase will attest to that.

madbull

Known Member
1/5/15
Mulberry stuff is nicely understated and the usual rep quality is very high indeed. Those who have seen my soft briefcase will attest to that.
Hi, havent seen any bags from them.. ill take a look so.