• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Carrera CAL.1887 Space X.... Automatic... Really?

battered

Looking Around
13/6/15
Hi everyone, first real post here.

Ive recently fallen in love with white dials something i always avoided before! then i found the Carrera Sapce X!

Reading all the old threads / posts and pretty much came to the conclusion the only rep out there were quartz, until i found this.

http://www.idoloutlet.biz/tag-heuer-carrera-cal-1887-space-x-automatic-with-p210580.html

Then i did some more digging into WatchEden which didnt fill me with confidence.

Id like some thoughts on this.
Is the site legit / has anyone ordered from WE recently.
Has anyone come accross the Space X Auto before?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The dial for a start has countless inaccuracies and the datewheel screams 'Turkish holiday watch', and if there really was a decent one available Angus from Puretime would have been shouting from the rooftops about it as he showed pictures of a 90% finished prototype that looked fantastic about a year ago. Don't bother - wait it out or choose another watch would be my advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guzzigreg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/09
Have a look at the Exp II. Just got mine a bout two weeks ago from Ryan at intime. TOP SHELF! watch keeps fantastic time and is near perfect to Gen. and Ryan is a pleasure to deal with. Best rep I own. BTW keeps better time than my Gen Sub that has been adjusted twice.