• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The one and only??

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I'm sure this has probably been asked before and will probably be best suited to the guys here with a vast collection on nice display cases, but the question is- if out of all your watches dress,sports or daily beater, if you could only choose one watch to keep and lose the lot what would it be? Has to be a rep, no gens!

D

d4m.test

Neither over nor underdressed, reliable, not too expensive nor polemic or oversized, so it excludes (mostly) Rolex, PAM, AP 4me, leaves Breitling/TAG/Omega& Tudor.
I´d keep the Tudor Blackbay as it´s suitable for Office&Café&Shopping Mall&Beach and between SS/leather/NATO or sailcloath leaves enough room for a bit of change.

This still leaves watches I wear more, I like more or that are closer to gen or better made etc. If one watch would do it all long-term it would be easy to own just one gen:)

slin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/14
I have a patek grand complications, it was relatively cheap, 21j movement and not very accurate when compared to gen.

But it looks gorgeous! I actually don't wear it too often but it's my go to watch if I don't have anything to match my outfit. The black leather band matches just about anything.

It's my only watch that doesn't get comments from other people (all of my other watches are pretty flashy) but it's still one of my favorites. You have to really look closely at it to appreciate its beauty, which is kind of what makes the watch so charming.

Plus it keeps great time.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I would think it would be one of these Submariners : An original WM9 or a TC !! ............. nothing else compares !!

agd47

18/4/15
This is mine ,as the title says this is my one and only rep....... So far!!