• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Frank muller crazy hours movement

mac83

9/7/13
Hi guys

Ive just bought a frank muller crazy hours with a gen dial, it has a 21j movement, can anyone tell me what movement options are available, thanks.

D

d4m.test

fmchmovements.jpg

mac83

9/7/13
Thanks, I've heard that it's a basic eta with a mod four the hours jump, any idea where I can find one and will it fit in the case?

D

d4m.test

Thanks, I've heard that it's a basic eta with a mod four the hours jump, any idea where I can find one and will it fit in the case?

I would think its not plausible beside stolen items, and whats wrong with keeping the replica movement?

mac83

9/7/13
I've heard the 21j isn't as smooth as the eta, my main reasoning

mac83

9/7/13
crazy hours don't have a second hand mate.
Damn totally forgot, look like a right noob now,
I'm looking to franken it so just need to decide on which parts to invest in, I've never, this is my first franken

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
You are not a right noob, you're a left one. ;) If it were me I'd look for other gens that might have had the same modification and add that to your search. PM Guanaco here, he knows all about these watches. That's the only advice I can give you.

D

d4m.test

It's already got a gen dial. Just needs luming, the dial has no lume for some reason

it is smoother and better looking in ligthing conditions without the lume, but sure seeing he hours jump with lume at night under the pillows) is a blast

mac83

9/7/13
it is smoother and better looking in ligthing conditions without the lume, but sure seeing he hours jump with lume at night under the pillows) is a blast
Do you think it's worth getting the dial lumed

D

d4m.test

Do you think it's worth getting the dial lumed

Not for me

my dial is not genuine but I am uncertain anyone would call it out just based on the dial itself

My replica:

dscf2017.jpg

relicafmch.jpg

Notice the caseback on this one

mac83

9/7/13
Not for me

my dial is not genuine but I am uncertain anyone would call it out just based on the dial itself

My replica:

dscf2017.jpg

relicafmch.jpg

Very nice looking watch, whats the deal with the case back

D

d4m.test

This if the case back of the one I purchased
ce8d883c4d547c98a2a50aacd457f0b8.jpg

Yours has a pretty good caseback...are there any genuines that have crazy hour at the bottom?....what dial do you have on yours? the brown?

mac83

9/7/13
Not sure about the gen case back I'm kinda new to FM's, yes it has the brown dial

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Not for me

My replica:

dscf2017.jpg

relicafmch.jpg

Omg if you ever sell this please let me know I will snatch it up right away.