• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moral Dilemma - Found a Submariner - Should I hand it in?

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Moral Dilemma - Found a Yachtmaster - Should I hand it in?

The wife found this gorgeous full size Yachtmaster whilst in a shop toilet.
Real tempting to keep it but I say we should hand it over to it's rightful owner if they can be found as they will surely be distraught and desperate to get it back. Could possibly get a reward which would make up for handing it over, and of course makes you feel real good inside when you do a good turn.
What would you do?

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
If you can find the rightful owner, you should return it. That's what I would do and what I would hope someone would do for me.

If the owner can't be found, it's your lucky day!

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
Your in Luck! I dropped it while in the Uk on holiday!

Please PM for shipping information. I have a $1000 reward on its return!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Not much you can do unless you talk to the store manager and ask if a customer called in about a watch. If they say no.. that is one step. If they say yes, it was a Rolex YM, I would say, you need the customers number and make contact that way.

Odds are, they don't remember where they left it I bet.

Good on you to ask though.

D

d4m.test

Pics or it didn´t happen....
Seriously, first I would post a dozen quality pics from all angles on here to check if it isn´t simply a rep.
Second just hand it over to the police. For fun You could contact a R. service center or visit an AD.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Well, last thing I would do is give it up to anyone but the owner who could show you proof that it's hers.

D

d4m.test

Is it a blue one by any chance? This is too funny as it´s the other running thread, so for Your info, things happen:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...from-Aliexpress-with-a-bit-of-research/page25
quaote: "I got a piece of Junk $46 Yacht Master from Ali Express........I left it in a men's room at the Mall....is that mean? :greedy: :whistling: Look at the cyclops and no polished mid links..The bezel turned and grinded around both directions,,,.......it ran good though I just could not wear it.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I was just about to post that daywatch, you beat me to it. That would be hysterical!!!!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Haha I saw this thread, went to AE thread after it, saw that YM and wanted to post it here but you both beat me to it. :lol:

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Damn

Yep, that's the one - like a said, a real beauty. So no reward then?
Fell at the almost the first hurdle.
Was waiting to be asked why she was in the Gents toilet -LOL

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
LMAO......tooo funny.....like others said...i was just about to point you to the 'other thread'..ha ha

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
And i was just about to ask that question - what was she doing there hmmmmm?????? lol

I am assuming this didnt actually happen and its all a bit of a joke right? there is no way that 1 member of the forum left it and another found it. i mean i know we are 90K strong but damn, that would be unbelievable

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
The saddest thing is that if true, which I doubt, then RichRobby needs to spend a lot of time reading up about the differences between gen and rep since he describes it as "a gorgeous full sized Yachtmariner". :lol:

D

d4m.test

Haha, this looks like an almost incredible coincidence, was meaning it as a joke:)

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Wait I'm also confused. This can't be true right?

The saddest thing is that if true, which I doubt, then RichRobby needs to spend a lot of time reading up about the differences between gen and rep since he describes it as "a gorgeous full sized Yachtmariner". :lol:

Hahaha I really like everything on it but my favorite details are date font and cyclops. Beautiful, just beautiful. :lmao:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I was taken by the other thread. Time to send him to the brig.