• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy replica shoes?

lolimsoasd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/15
Where should I look for replica shoes? I'm located in Finland.. Also other replica clothes (jeans, do jeans size usually match?)
Also looking for cardigans

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Aliexpress or something. I can't see a TD here selling rep shoes, or am I wrong?

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
Aliexpress or something. I can't see a TD here selling rep shoes, or am I wrong?

I didn't see any either.
So aliexpress. Is there any forums like this specialized to the rep clothes ?

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
Checked aliexpress and it seems pretty decent. Is the reps there any good? Do the size match actual size?

J_North

14/1/15
It depends, some reps are very close, but others are horribly off. Your best bet is to look up reviews on Youtube or other forums for instance.
Regarding the sizing it slightly differs from EU sizing. (most of the time) Often the seller has a size chart in their description,
if not just message them. They'll be able to tell you the measurements.

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
It depends, some reps are very close, but others are horribly off. Your best bet is to look up reviews on Youtube or other forums for instance.
Regarding the sizing it slightly differs from EU sizing. (most of the time) Often the seller has a size chart in their description,
if not just message them. They'll be able to tell you the measurements.
thanks,

Tried watching youtube vids of these replicas but most are those damn "back-to-future pick me up in all rainbow colors" shoes aka some jordan shit. I want some sort of more classy stuff, and there isn't that much info about them...
Just looking for a private seller / a forum which discusses about these kind of clothes and not like hip hop rap things.

I don't wanna buy a pig in a poke

mannyk777

12/11/14
Honestly your feet deserve much more buy some cole haans quality not to expensive and stylish and long term smartest move imho

PerryJ

Known Member
25/12/14
Cole Hanns are the only shoe I wear. Affordable, and excellent quality.

J_North

14/1/15
thanks,

Tried watching youtube vids of these replicas but most are those damn "back-to-future pick me up in all rainbow colors" shoes aka some jordan shit. I want some sort of more classy stuff, and there isn't that much info about them...
Just looking for a private seller / a forum which discusses about these kind of clothes and not like hip hop rap things.

I don't wanna buy a pig in a poke

I get what you're saying, the most well-available shoe reps are Jordans. They're not my cup of tea either, but there is a huuuuuge demand for them, so there is a lot of supply as well. Same thing goes for the hip hop stuff.

What are you looking for specifically? (Brands, type of clothes, shoes etc) Pretty much every major brand is or has been replicated, but a lot is mediocre or low quality.
Only when there is a lot of demand for an item a high(er) quality replica will be produced. Regarding shoes there are a lot of possibilities, for instance if you're looking for a pair of oxfords you're better off by buying a non replica pair. But if you're looking for a pair of casual sneakers some reps are spot on.
As far as clothing goes, they will never be exactly the same, just like rep watches. They can look pretty good, but next to an authentic version you'll always see the difference.
Accessories are another thing that's replicated a lot, think of Hermes, LV, Gucci, Burberry etc. Most often it'll be belts or wallets. Some of these belts are very very good, but they'll cost you a pretty penny. As far as I've seen the highest quality will cost you around 100 bucks, which is quite a lot. But if you compare it to the retail price of an authentic Hermes belt it is not all that crazy. You're paying a 6th or 7th of the price of an authentic and no one will know that it's a replica since it's so close to the real deal.

Another place you can look is ioffer.com that site is littered with replica items. There is a lot of information to be found on replicas online, so searching around is always a good thing to do!

EdenResident

7/2/15
I've worn rep sneakers before and they were extremely comfortable. Aliexpress is a good place but do shop around on there. Typically those above $50 have good quality. Just do not buy rep dress oxfords. The leather is shit.

Nikko1960

18/2/15
There's a well known saying that sums up my views perfectly - "I'm too poor to buy cheap shoes". Unlike rep watches, shoes take a beating every time you put them on, so why would you buy anything other than the best?

Reactions: rj999

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
Thanks for the input! I'm looking for a sailor shoes /sneakers (at least ali had good looking shoes under sneakers)
what does sneakers even mean? Sometimes there are jordans in sneakers and sometimes more classy brands.. I'm a bit confused

Laz730

Known Member
5/12/14
Where should I look for replica shoes? I'm located in Finland.. Also other replica clothes (jeans, do jeans size usually match?)
Also looking for cardigans
[MENTION=94699]lolimsoasd[/MENTION] I'm going to shoot you a PM

lolimsoasd

6/1/15
Ok have you guys ever heard about "focushopping.ru"?

Is this site legit`?