Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Anyone notice.....?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
    I'm the other way around.

In terms of imperfections, I can't see jack shit when looking at QC pics. However in real life (under certain lighting and angles), I can see every little imperfection!!

Especially when looking at my fake watch in my car.....I see EVERYTHING. The smudges in the print, scratches on the hands, finger prints on the hour marker surrounds, lume over spill.....it can all be seen by me
    I have the same problem.

Comment

I have a gen gmt 2 and honestly I am never satisfied that the watch never look as good as the photos in the internet. The crystal is always full of dirt and grime. Can’t seem to get rid of them. So I don’t bother. Haha... honestly though the rep makers have done a brilliant job making watches. The look of it is never an issue, they now just have to make the movement better and feels more solid and tight. I will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexccmeister View Post
        I have a gen gmt 2 and honestly I am never satisfied that the watch never look as good as the photos in the internet. The crystal is always full of dirt and grime. Can’t seem to get rid of them. So I don’t bother. Haha... honestly though the rep makers have done a brilliant job making watches. The look of it is never an issue, they now just have to make the movement better and feels more solid and tight. I will be happy.
        Agree with that

Comment

I agree magnified close ups show things that aren't really there To the naked eye you can't see it.

Comment

Working...
          X