• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

DuncanA77

Horology Curious
17/9/20
6cd9ca0f0ce6ca16bc3d12ac5bb2efaa.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I really like these and write fancy one but a lot of folk seem to complain that the tourby stops working. You had any issues with it?

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
I really like these and write fancy one but a lot of folk seem to complain that the tourby stops working. You had any issues with it?
I have just received this watch from my postman yesterday, so I can't comment much on the reliability. But I'm loving this watch a lot, it's a beautiful skeleton. The rubber strap can be better though, i've ordered a custom leather

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DuncanA77

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
You have exquisite taste. Those are beautiful pieces. Aside from the Vacheron Traditionelle, that 1815 is my favorite

Thanks! It's pretty amazing that tourbillons are finally starting to get some real rep love...they get better and better every couple years

Getsuga

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/20
Thanks! It's pretty amazing that tourbillons are finally starting to get some real rep love...they get better and better every couple years

Yes they do. I picked up a Traditionelle VC in RG a few months ago and that one has worked flawless. It looks almost Gen like (9.5/10) and I’ve saved $300k in the process

Reactions: tortuga368