• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I hope they will rep this. Would love to have it:

1567165.png

https://www.vacheron-constantin.com...raditionnelle-tourbillon-89000-000r-b407.html

Because it has the same case shape, size and almost same thickness (within 1,2 mm) of the current Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Tourbillon. Also the movement decoration is the same.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
STUNNING! Need that in steel with a white dial! Or the PR version...

The SS is available from TD’s. One was recently sold on M2M with the grey dial.

PR version is not available anymore mate. It’s impossible to get it new. I’ve asked all TD’s. A few have been circulating on M2M but the factory making them went out of business.

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
The SS is available from TD’s. One was recently sold on M2M with the grey dial.

PR version is not available anymore mate. It’s impossible to get it new. I’ve asked all TD’s. A few have been circulating on M2M but the factory making them went out of business.

Yes, waiting too for M2M....

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
I know this post is a month old, but wow I had no idea a gen tourby could cost that little. Then again, like everyone said the movement is probably not far off the ones in this thread lol. This thread is making me want some kind of tourby now. :eek:

Well gen, ??? as it is not a rep High end brand, but it is an internet brand using an off/stock, also rep used, tourby!

Last edited: