• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Looks really good mate. Kind of glad i didnt pull the trigger on the m2m one recently, really like the cage on this version!

People are saying its too thick (13.9mm) but I reckon a lot of the thickness is below the lugs (caseback) and the crystal sticks out too. So maybe on the wrist.its okay. I hope at least.

The seconds hand on the tourbillon is a bit short though. But yes the cage looks great.

What I like is the overall look: The dial/cage ratio looks good and watch looks more compact like the gen. Even the cage is a bit bigger than in gen.
The old version had a too big dial vs cage. It looked a bit odd IMO and not like the gen.

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
One is going to a new home :-(

egZ04.jpg

Maybe another time hey.

Reactions: C Master

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Omg you didn't!!! :O the Parmigiani Tonda Tourbillon? It's the pagani zonda in watches.

How is it mate??

I had to google Pagani Zonda. We clearly inhabit very different circles :D

It's a brilliant tourby. A good size (under 43mm), the lugs curve well round my wrist with good dial finishings. My pic was taken in poor lighting and does not do justice to the dial. The power reserve indicator works.

I will make a review with better pics soon :)

Reactions: Almog

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I had to google Pagani Zonda. We clearly inhabit very different circles :D

It's a brilliant tourby. A good size (under 43mm), the lugs curve well round my wrist with good dial finishings. My pic was taken in poor lighting and does not do justice to the dial. The power reserve indicator works.

I will make a review with better pics soon :)

Haha no mate. I just like cars :D

Its beautiful. I didn't know they make these.

You are the master of quality reviews. Looking forward to read it :)

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
LOVELY! Looking for this with white dial and best with correct sec-hand setting!

As I recall you used to have the RG version of this isn't it? I like this gray dial but you're right, the second hand bugs me a little bit lol. But this cannot be sourced from TDs anymore so this will do. I was suppose to ask rolie or ado if they can do something about the second hand but I don't want to risk it.

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
As I recall you used to have the RG version of this isn't it? I like this gray dial but you're right, the second hand bugs me a little bit lol. But this cannot be sourced from TDs anymore so this will do. I was suppose to ask rolie or ado if they can do something about the second hand but I don't want to risk it.

I never had the RG version.... the secound hand should be an easy fix...