• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
My new one :)

enONW.jpg

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
In all honesty they are stunning watches. Just need to get a gen ALS strap for the SS one and I’ll be happy.

PS I still want the PP Chrono off you when funding allows :)

Might as well complete the package with a gen strap! What do you make of the newer version platinum gen with the red 12? Its eye catching in the ad but its strange, I'm on the fence about it. The fly back tourbillon is possibly the most impressive thing ive ever seen in a watch though. The patek isn’t going anywhere soon don't worry mate!
e6Z9S.jpg

e6jsQ.jpg

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
Might as well complete the package with a gen strap! What do you make of the newer version platinum gen with the red 12? Its eye catching in the ad but its strange, I'm on the fence about it. The fly back tourbillon is possibly the most impressive thing ive ever seen in a watch though. The patek isn’t going anywhere soon don't worry mate!
e6Z9S.jpg

e6jsQ.jpg

I’m not a lover of the enamel dial to be honest, and the red numbering just cheapens a beautiful watch imho. The movement and hacking to zero is a wonder though, and true horological feat.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I’m not a lover of the enamel dial to be honest, and the red numbering just cheapens a beautiful watch imho. The movement and hacking to zero is a wonder though, and true horological feat.

I know what you mean, flat white enamel doesn’t really have that pop you expect from a £175k watch. Red number on a dress watch is just strange! Yeah I asked the guy in the ad how they do it, he basically had no idea haha. Its a tiny little spring that wedges in the balance to stop it but thats all he knew.

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
e6Z9S.jpg

Nice... the red 12 is a matter of taste! Where did you buy?

Last edited:

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Thanks for posting the pictures and the video mate. Doesn't look so thick as the measurements say. I can see almost 1 mm is from the crystal sticking out which is good. I've ordered one, awaiting QC. I hope it doesn't wear on the wrist like a 13,9 mm watch.

The gold one looks wrong in these pictures though. A.L.&S. never made a yellowgold one, they made it in rosegold.

Last edited: