• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
I think I need a tourby. Looking at these gorgeous watches seems something special

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
This one

Fzlw0.jpg

That is a fine (sold out?) piece. You sure you want to part with it? I’d gleefully take it off your hands, but I’m ridiculously over watch budget right now.

Reactions: Taz71

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
That is a fine (sold out?) piece. You sure you want to part with it? I’d gleefully take it off your hands, but I’m ridiculously over watch budget right now.

When was the last time you were under watch budget ? lol

Reactions: Hyjynx

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision

I actually don’t think that I do. Well, I know that I don’t! It gets no wrist time but it’s too stunning to let go. I sold a JLC NSD and some other stuff to fund my new obsession. So this one is staying in the collection for now :)

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
I actually don’t think that I do. Well, I know that I don’t! It gets no wrist time but it’s too stunning to let go. I sold a JLC NSD and some other stuff to fund my new obsession. So this one is staying in the collection for now :)

Great decision, buddy!

Everyone needs at least one tourby in their collection.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
You don’t know jack about tourbillons until you’ve read and digested this richly informative article by @semperfi55:

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/146318-the-tourbillon-infothread/

I encourage all tourbillon club members and wannabe members to have a read or two. It’s also a great refresher course for us all. There will be a quiz!

Great read and kudos to the guy who took the time ohr to research and write such a great article. Shame some of them areso bloody unaffordable because man they are sexy!

Thedicktator

27/11/18
I just got my ALS and noticed that it is missing the hand in the tourbillon like the GEN.

I am kinda disappointing as it is an instant tell
REP

GEN

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I just got my ALS and noticed that it is missing the hand in the tourbillon like the GEN.

I am kinda disappointing as it is an instant tell
REP

GEN
Instant tell for who? The horde of paparazzi following your every move? Relax, man. Very few people outside this forum know about the brand, let alone the tourbillons it makes. The tell is on the wearer, not the watch. ;-)

You can always say ... you sent that hand in for repair! :p

Lol. I just snorted my drink! :p

Thedicktator

27/11/18
If they know anything about Tourbillon then they know this brand.

All they have to do is google A. Lange & Sohne Tourbillon and there it is on first page

Instant tell for who? The horde of paparazzi following your every move? Relax, man. Very few people outside this forum know about the brand, let alone the tourbillons it makes. The tell is on the wearer, not the watch. ;-)

Lol. I just snorted my drink! :p