• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Pics stolen from RWG...

[quote name='Hahn' timestamp='1457188968' post='1794708']

The moment i saw this watch i was in love with it but upon receiving it i was
even more impressed with it. Look at how gorgeous the tourbillon is.

This watch is my favourite right now. Please excuse the photos i took them
with my iphone. Just thought i'll share with all of you peeps out there thinking
about purchasing this beauty but is taken aback by its cost. So far, i can
confirm you that my experience with this is awesome and i absolutely love
it.

I bought this watch from ToroBravo. A very trustworthy dealer. You can rest
assured he or she will take good care of your watch. I was skeptical at first
because this watch is $880. Bit pricey i thought but i do not regret it.

This watch is sturdy and well built. The aesthetics and design of it looks
identical to the original which is hard, hence the price tag. But its well worth
it. Take a look at the photos and enjoy people. Have a good day.

24895110193_a324e1c572_z.jpg

Dayum Dutchy...

Very nice!

lagerlasse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/14
I just realised i will no longer be part of the Tourbillion Club since I'm currently selling my last tourby watch, Franck Muller Aeternitas.
Hmm I wonder how long it will take until i regret this and buy myself another one :D

lagerlasse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/14

I'm surprised you haven't commented my sales thread over at RG since i know how much this rep means you you :D

Long story short, i don't like it in rose gold and therefor i never wear it so its better off with someone else instead of just sitting in my watchbox 24/7 365

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Just got my QC pics for the IWC Mystere I ordered. Can't wait to get this stunning piece!

OKDDRIH.jpg

6yqgdBy.jpg

uFtGeLk.jpg

What do you guys think on the QC?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Just got my QC pics for the IWC Mystere I ordered. Can't wait to get this stunning piece!

OKDDRIH.jpg

6yqgdBy.jpg

uFtGeLk.jpg

The 4 doesn't look right mate. Also I believe this is a fantasy version. Other than that looks stunning.

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
How do you mean by fantasy version? I own the gen too but am looking to sell it to increase my rep collection...

F7k3yOJ.jpg

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
@jiggyjaggy

You might want to ask for a closer image of the crown, it looks a bit strange with the gilding, like it's not even and covering the whole crown, but it might be shadows?
And I think what was meant with the number 4 being wrong is the curved line on the rep, shouldn't it be straight? Or perhaps a little inwards curved instead of outwards like it is now?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
How do you mean by fantasy version? I own the gen too but am looking to sell it to increase my rep collection...

F7k3yOJ.jpg

My bad mate, I thought it came only in grey dial with white gold case and black with yellow gold case. I was unaware of the the white and gold combination.
Non the less looks amazing.
And awesome Gen!!
As side by side would be awesome once you get your rep.
Cheers!

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06

I would ask for a pic with a 12clock setting as it could be that the hands are off by a few minutes... plus you will need a double AR treatment as the standard AR is poor...

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Thanks flyingdutchman. Where did you get the double AR treatment from?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I would ask for a pic with a 12clock setting as it could be that the hands are off by a few minutes... plus you will need a double AR treatment as the standard AR is poor...

Yeah, good idea about setting it to the 12 o'clock position to verify the hands are in sync. After seeing what happened to yours, that was the first QC photo I asked for! Double AR is definitely a must too.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
It's odd that yours has the wrong 4, [MENTION=120862]jiggyjaggy[/MENTION]. I thought these are all from the same maker. I would ask for another with the correct 4. It's supposed to bulge inward not outward.