• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
BehfOW6.jpg
ZmeHUkX.jpg
sdBFMgt.jpg
vYHkT0X.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Welcome to the club. What took you so long? [emoji12][emoji1]
Omega and Rolex addiction lol. Always wanted one and they are dangerous lol. What a fascinating movement.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Omega and Rolex addiction lol. Always wanted one and they are dangerous lol. What a fascinating movement.

It is, isn't it? And you picked one of the best to start your new addiction. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

triker

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/12
UK
Oh' Lordy,
I really feel like the 1 penny kid outside the 2 penny sweet shop.......

It's not so much the money, it just seems impossible to get a decent tourby, advertised, begged, contacted some TD's (without too much success to date) but I WILL keep trying.

I will be with you some day fellas - this @yllekp sort beat me to it last time I saw one M2M, by a whisker I tells ya'. :atwitsend::giggle::goodluck:

Regards,

triker. :thumbup:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Anyone else feel limited on tourbillons? The smallest 'good' reps are 42mm, and are quite thick (smallest I've seen is 13mm). I just can't stomach them any more after getting some thinner dress reps.

jmss

Renowned Member
25/5/16
JLC Master Ultra Thin tourby is an automatic and listed as 40mm and 12mm thick. Its a "good rep" and a beautiful Seagull movement. I have the same in the skeleton fantasy rep version and its a great size, also 40mm by 12mm thick. Movement is very very smooth and quiet.

Sent from the RWI App

slay

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/3/09
Anyone wants to sell their Hublot Solo Bang Tourbillon in RG?
I'm interested even if it's broken/not functional. I'm looking for the one with the normal dial (not the skeleton dial). Please PM me :)

This one (or similar):

D8jSNm9.jpg