X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pics stolen from RWG...

[quote name='Hahn' timestamp='1457188968' post='1794708']

The moment i saw this watch i was in love with it but upon receiving it i was
      even more impressed with it. Look at how gorgeous the tourbillon is.

This watch is my favourite right now. Please excuse the photos i took them
      with my iphone. Just thought i'll share with all of you peeps out there thinking
      about purchasing this beauty but is taken aback by its cost. So far, i can
      confirm you that my experience with this is awesome and i absolutely love
      it.

I bought this watch from ToroBravo. A very trustworthy dealer. You can rest
      assured he or she will take good care of your watch. I was skeptical at first
      because this watch is $880. Bit pricey i thought but i do not regret it.

This watch is sturdy and well built. The aesthetics and design of it looks
      identical to the original which is hard, hence the price tag. But its well worth
      it. Take a look at the photos and enjoy people. Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by theflyingdutchman, post: 2689369
        Pics stolen from RWG...

with my iphone. Just thought i'll share with all of you peeps out there thinking
        it.

identical to the original which is hard, hence the price tag. But its well worth

i'd buy this in a heartbeat when they fix the font! what a beautiful watch
        Buying zodiac watches!

Comment

Pics stolen from RWG...

it.

Wow, that's a beauty. Finally someone bought this watch . I was waiting for a review and now that I finally found one, I might get the SS version. This is 42mm yes?

Comment

Need to put this here too. (Sorry it's not a rep, but it's a beast)

Auto Tourby, solid tungsten all around, T100 tritium tubes and a white MOP dial

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Pics stolen from RWG...

it.

Dayum Dutchy...

Very nice!

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

I just realised i will no longer be part of the Tourbillion Club since I'm currently selling my last tourby watch, Franck Muller Aeternitas.
                Hmm I wonder how long it will take until i regret this and buy myself another one

Comment

Originally posted by lagerlasse, post: 2695640
                  I just realised i will no longer be part of the Tourbillion Club since I'm currently selling my last tourby watch, Franck Muller Aeternitas.
                  Hmm I wonder how long it will take until i regret this and buy myself another one
                  WHY???

Comment

Originally posted by theflyingdutchman, post: 2695740
                    WHY???
                    I'm surprised you haven't commented my sales thread over at RG since i know how much this rep means you you

Long story short, i don't like it in rose gold and therefor i never wear it so its better off with someone else instead of just sitting in my watchbox 24/7 365

Comment

Checking IWC today...

Comment

Let's dream...

Comment

Wow!

Comment

I will miss this one

Comment

Originally posted by lagerlasse, post: 2713070
                              I will miss this one
                              YES YOU WILL! ALSO, they are not made anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by theflyingdutchman, post: 2716569
                                YES YOU WILL! ALSO, they are not made anymore!
                                Well I haven't sold it yet but I still feel it has to go since I never wear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X