• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Applying for membership

Gents...

Please allow me to intoduce myself (Stone's reference intended)..."WingNut".

I have aquired a Breguet 4199 Tourb from fellow member Texas1999...you may remember it was posted here awhile back...here's a look...

Jon's Breguet Messidor Tourbillon watch video #2 - YouTube

Waiting for delivery and will post pics...in the meantime can Cwazy1 get the package ready with the secret handshake, password and key to the clubhouse ASAP!

Membership has it's privledges :maty:

lkirchner

Known Member
22/9/12
Ah, really? I've never seen a 39mm rep tourbie around the forums. I'll have to do some searching. Are any of the models in this thread 39mm?

If you look at the post I made yesterday, the Vacheron Constantin and the Breguet are 39mm.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
It's here!

The Breguet 4199 came today :cheese:

Thank you Texas1999 for a sweet deal!

Here's a quick wristshot since I just got home from work...I'll try to put together a descent photo spread this weekend...

Cwazy...I'm posting the banner...hope I'm "in"!
Breguet.jpg

lkirchner

Known Member
22/9/12
The Breguet 4199 came today :cheese:

Thank you Texas1999 for a sweet deal!

Here's a quick wristshot since I just got home from work...I'll try to put together a descent photo spread this weekend...

Cwazy...I'm posting the banner...hope I'm "in"!

Beautiful time piece!!!!!

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
I remember tex offering his daughter's soul or something on that thread... did you get that too?

dlc.nla

23/8/11
If you look at the post I made yesterday, the Vacheron Constantin and the Breguet are 39mm.

That Breguet is awesome! My only beef might be the hands, I assume that they are painted, & not actually chemically blued.
I'm going to have to look that one up, I might be joining this club soon ;):D

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Hey Cwazy...

It had something to do with virginity and a band of gypsys...

I can assure you we had a "gentleman's agreement"!

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
Ill have a banner with 100 boobs on it and I tiny skyland.. Bet everyone here own a skyland in 3 days! Haa mastermind!