• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
DO IT! I've got no idea, but I'm assuming you're talking about the FAjones black dial?

Yep, the one w the white dial you posted a video review of a few pages back. But in black.

My only concern is the thickness and how it would wear with sleeves ..what would you compare it to?
I'm also curious as to who made the strap? Hktan makes all of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
new comer just joined, very impressed with the tourby pics here. sorry for noob question, which seller for the JLC and IWC as pics below. Much appreciated.

p3vH6elMj
2zsctas.jpg

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
you can get them anywhere, just email a trusted dealer.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
JLC master in black :D IMO a very classy look even as a "fantasy" watch!

I don't think the skeleton movement JLC master is available, or is it??

I tried to get one awhile back but TD said not available.

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
nicee!!

the skeleton version of the JLC tourby was available for a short amount of time. It was priced at 800$ though. I'm assuming it didnt sell as well so they went back to the regular non skeleton for further batches.

mghm3

Renowned Member
2/3/14
0f6504437b0ca0f985ddc3b465721023.jpg

QUOTE]

I have one of these on its way to my house right now. Just cleared customs a couple days ago and I can't wait to see it.

Pics:

YcpQqO6.jpg

BZ9Rr3A.jpg

Shipping hasn't updated in 3 days from california :(

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Well I couldn't hold back for long! I've asked ryan to get me the same portuguese tourbillon as you cwazy.

Now I just have to decide what strap to get made for it.
I'm thinking about something like this one (aliborat69's strap)

7ad26704763697724546df664a348e16.jpg

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
new comer just joined, very impressed with the tourby pics here. sorry for noob question, which seller for the JLC and IWC as pics below. Much appreciated.

Welcome to the darkside and hope you have fun around these fora. These tourbys are all beautiful and the movements are so mesmerizing. I just had to see for myself so I pulled the trigger on one, had it for a couple of days now and love it! It's saying hi to all the others.
h2cyMUn.jpg

mmarturo

Horology Curious
1/9/14
Hello everybody!

I just recently got my IWC tourbillon from pure time. The watch is amazing and it is completely worth it! So far I tested the battery reserve for 10 hours and it kept the proper time.
I attach few low quality pictures but I will soon take better ones!
I do not regret going tourbillon! Today I already got 2 compliments about the watch.

Edit: mmmm seems like my browser is not letting me attach pictures...

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Hello everybody!

I just recently got my IWC tourbillon from pure time. The watch is amazing and it is completely worth it! So far I tested the battery reserve for 10 hours and it kept the proper time.
I do not regret going tourbillon! Today I already got 2 compliments about the watch.

U need to use photo hosting like photobucket.

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

Breitluc

I'm Pretty Popular
22/5/12
The Netherlands
Hello everybody!

:ttiwwop: