• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
In the tourby club today
HV1FP1.jpeg

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Hey Doc, I really enjoyed your Excalibur review, it was very helpful.

The strap is ok, it’s exactly the same strap on the previous Excaliburs that had the numbers on the bezel. Unfortunately BBR didn’t attempt to replicate the correct strap for this model. They also just used that case as well, so this is about 8mm bigger than gen. I did a full review here if you’re interested.

I ordered a cheapie replacement strap from here: https://www.partsforwatch.com/shop/...acelet-strap&ep_filter_pa_brands=roger-dubuis
Strap looks quite good for price, nubuck goes nicer with the watch than the rubber imo.

Having a bit of trouble removing the strap so haven’t had a chance to fit the new one yet. Asked Ryan to check with factory for correct procedure. Once I get the new strap fitted I’ll post some pics and thoughts.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Hey Doc, I really enjoyed your Excalibur review, it was very helpful.

The strap is ok, it’s exactly the same strap on the previous Excaliburs that had the numbers on the bezel. Unfortunately BBR didn’t attempt to replicate the correct strap for this model. They also just used that case as well, so this is about 8mm bigger than gen. I did a full review here if you’re interested.

I ordered a cheapie replacement strap from here: https://www.partsforwatch.com/shop/...acelet-strap&ep_filter_pa_brands=roger-dubuis
Strap looks quite good for price, nubuck goes nicer with the watch than the rubber imo.

Having a bit of trouble removing the strap so haven’t had a chance to fit the new one yet. Asked Ryan to check with factory for correct procedure. Once I get the new strap fitted I’ll post some pics and thoughts.
Nubuck is a great call. I think the rubber strap is the thing putting me off getting the rep. Only rubber strap ive ever liked wearing is a gen horus on an ap fc diver. I mean its a £125k+ watch in gen, it deserves a nice alligator strap!

Montrefolie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/23
Hello every body,
New on the forum, I would like to order my first rep tourbillon. Do you know this model and what I have to think about the movement ? Is it reliable ? Those rep are expensive and I don’t like to purchase a watch witch work only a week…
in advance thank you

Montrefolie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/23
Reactions: jdoubleu

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I forgot the link…
I have a feeling that you wont be able to get this model anymore. Was added 8 years ago. Your better off looking for a more recent tourbillon release, the last couple of years or so. If your after something quite dressy i believe there are a few iwc tourbillons that should be available.

Reactions: Dave2302

jam_27

When its too good to be true, its neither!
21/6/15
Sry, what is a PTS F3 Movement? This is a Seagull Tourbillion Mvmt, if youre refering to a specific Variant of that, i m sorry i dont know.
Ok, Thanks. Do you know which Seagull movement this is (with tourbillon at 12 O Clock)?

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
Unfortunately i dont know. Mine also has a working Power Reserve Indicator and Date Funktion.

I would have to google that Info by myself, would start at Seagul or Sites like Caliber Corner and such. I dont think that there are that many Versions of Tourbillions from seagul, as they are quite expensive in Research and Development. Best of luck, m8.

Reactions: Dave2302

doldolif

Looking Around
26/2/24
Hello! It seems like you’re asking about the differences between the TOIRBLILON in gray and the original version