• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What does TD mean????

archie42

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/9/12
I have no idea..... please explain.....

rud19

26/5/12
TD

To be a bit more explicit: They are dealers that have been working with forum members and have been consistent in delivering goods that were expected, specially in terms of quality as little to no quality control can be expected from Replica manufacturers. They also help us to find particular pieces that might be difficult to find. Some also have refund policies, and usually in cases of dispute, they just don't disappear but work with the mods and admins to find a suitable solution.
I think that's it...
Cheers Archie.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
99% of rep sites on the net are actually scams.

Using our dealers will ensure that you get the watch you ordered.

Reactions: WC800729

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Archie, usually member asking those type of question are the one ready to jump in.
From you video I thought you were going to convince us to stop collecting reps, but the opposite seems to happen....
So did you define yet what will be your first rep?

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
Rolex explorer white face

Someone make a poll for Archie's first rep!

OldCorvette

Horology Curious
6/8/12
No ! .. TD doesn't stand for Trusted Dealer .. it stands for Tardy Delivery.:wave:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
To me a Trusted Dealer is a dealer that has been vetted thoroughly by the Admin and has been found to lie a little less than the average rep dealer and will also send the correct stuff most of the time at a reasonable price.

But mostly, they know that if they screw a member here they will loose the privilege of having an abundant supply of new business on this and possibly also on the other major rep forums.

emmune

Known Member
19/2/12
To me a Trusted Dealer is a dealer that has been vetted thoroughly by the Admin and has been found to lie a little less than the average rep dealer and will also send the correct stuff most of the time at a reasonable price.

But mostly, they know that if they screw a member here they will loose the privilege of having an abundant supply of new business on this and possibly also on the other major rep forums.

Was about to reply with my own definition but this one is nearly perfect.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
Who does everyone use as a TD?

I am going to save you from a crucifixion here.
First take a look at the new member section. Most of your questions will be answered there.
Second, everyone here uses different TD’s from the list of TD’s. Each member has their own preferences on why they use a particular dealer/TD. Take a look at the TD’s feedback, and you will be able to make your own choice on who you use.
They are all supplying the same watches, from the same factories. They are “middle men” in the process. Sort of a “personal shopper” for your watch.
I always use Steve from Theonewatches, but that is my personal preference. The next person commenting may use Puretime or Lucy, all personal preference.

Hope this helps.

APpee

22/4/20
London, UK
First take a look at the new member section. Most of your questions will be answered there.
Second, everyone here uses different TD’s from the list of TD’s. Each member has their own preferences on why they use a particular dealer/TD. Take a look at the TD’s feedback, and you will be able to make your own choice on who you use.
They are all supplying the same watches, from the same factories. They are “middle men” in the process. Sort of a “personal shopper” for your watch.
I always use Steve from Theonewatches, but that is my personal preference. The next person commenting may use Puretime or Lucy, all personal preference.

Hope this helps.

Great post

SQUALO

Renowned Member
12/7/19
EU

Hope this helps.

Yep !! Follow the steps !

Watch_Lover1234

Horology Curious
24/2/21
I'm very new to the forum, sorry about the following questions:
- Who are the trusted dealers currently? Do you have a list & corresponding websites?
- I have found lists of NWBIGs in the forum but I do not understand how these list lead to a trusted dealer. If I find a watch I'd like to buy, where should I go? For instance here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Thanks a lot in advance!

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'm very new to the forum, sorry about the following questions:
- Who are the trusted dealers currently? Do you have a list & corresponding websites?
- I have found lists of NWBIGs in the forum but I do not understand how these list lead to a trusted dealer. If I find a watch I'd like to buy, where should I go? For instance here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Thanks a lot in advance!

Drop down menu : -
Trusted Dealers

Contact them through here as there are scam websites using the TDs names out there.