• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How’s my first watch?

spookymudbox

Looking Around
21/6/22
126301 is the original Gen reference number. I have been looking over and over and can’t tell many differences. This model is made at BPF. Any one can spot anything I should worry about? Thanks

here are QCs

Picture link removed by staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Nice 2-tone watch. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Is GeekTime a TD? I see quite a few members buying from him.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
May I suggest you have a look around the new members area, here's a good place to start.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

The rules of the forum are that you can't post pics and ask questions in a general overall term of the watch; however, if you had a particular thing about the watch that you thought wasn't right ie bezel, alignment, crown guards etc. You post the pic of that and ask the question.

But - if you are happy with what you see then there is no need to even ask here, just green light it and wait with suspense until it arrives. And as has been stated above GeekTime isn't a TD here so there would be no support if something were to go wrong... but it seems you're happy with him so that's your choice, all good!