• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Manage your expectations

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Who?
Now things are making more sense.

Unfortunately it is making a hell of a lot more sense...

Not only will you your emails be ghosted, your money will be ghosted too I'd say Gap80 > I obviously hope this is not the case, but it looks that way.

Can you post a link to the website or email address? Read the TD section here from now on, well just read as much as you can basically. I hope you haven't learnt the hard way.

Reactions: Rx4Time

momokurai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/22
I wouldn't notice this until you point it out. Also, this is an extreme closeup shot of the watch. In the end, if you want perfection in your watch, go for gen instead

Gap80

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Unfortunately it is making a hell of a lot more sense...

Not only will you your emails be ghosted, your money will be ghosted too I'd say Gap80 > I obviously hope this is not the case, but it looks that way.

Can you post a link to the website or email address? Read the TD section here from now on, well just read as much as you can basically. I hope you haven't learnt the hard way.

After sharing some "thoughts" with the seller about my next actions he responded finally. He is arguing that I am a very difficult customer and that's why he is ghosting me.
He said he is refunding my money (we will see). I'm giving the seller till tomorrow COB, if he did not refund the money I will share here his details, including website, name, contact number etc

Learning from this experience:

- Don't trust sellers that are not listed here
- Read as much as possible about the experience from other members
- Perfect replicas do not exist
- be ready to lose your money

For now, thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
- Don't trust sellers that are not listed here
- Read as much as possible about the experience from other members
- Perfect replicas do not exist
- be ready to lose your money

Good to know you finally worked that out.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
He said he is refunding my money (we will see).

I think you will be refunded. He wouldn't have given news after the payment if it was a scam... There are a lot of dealers not listed here who work hard to become a TD and scamming someone is not a long term solution...

Reactions: Gap80

Gap80

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Hello gens, I have an update. As expected, the seller disappeared and with him, my beloved money.

Anyhow, will share more insights tomorrow, I would like to help others to avoid the same experience I went through, at least with this black listed seller - Toni from Noob watch.

More info coming soon. Thanks ????

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello gens, I have an update. As expected, the seller disappeared and with him, my beloved money.

Anyhow, will share more insights tomorrow, I would like to help others to avoid the same experience I went through, at least with this black listed seller - Toni from Noob watch.

More info coming soon. Thanks ????

To be 100% honest with you, you probably should have just accepted it, so at least you had a watch with flaws versus now you have no watch and no money. Unfortunately, an expensive lesson has been learned....

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Waiting is the only thing to do. If you are not refunded next week, you could ask him to send the watch. If the watch really exists...

Tiny-james

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/22
United Kingdom
I really couldn't see why it was rejected in the first place it's a rep at the end of the day and at 2.5 feet from your eyes I don't think you are going to see the black marker boarder difference. I wouldn't buy from any one not on the TD list and would rely on recommendation from members anyway