• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

noob watches

jaguarsimon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/16
I'm interested in a good quality Rolex replica. I bought a cheap one (£100) from a trusted dealer on here but it wasn't very good and only lasted a few years. Is Noob an actual manufacturer, and are they good? I'm confused because I've seen 2 websites with the name noob, and not sure if either are legit:

Are either of these the correct noob watch seller and are they trustworthy, as it's a lot of money to pay to someone on the other side of the world!
Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You have been here for 6 years and your still asking about where to buy a rep?

Reactions: P..DR..D

jaguarsimon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/16
After buying the cheap one six years ago I haven't been on here since. So yes.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Then try reading in the new member section. It will help refresh your memory as to how things work. Many faq are answered there

Reactions: P..DR..D

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I'm interested in a good quality Rolex replica. I bought a cheap one (£100) from a trusted dealer on here but it wasn't very good and only lasted a few years. Is Noob an actual manufacturer, and are they good? I'm confused because I've seen 2 websites with the name noob, and not sure if either are legit:

Are either of these the correct noob watch seller and are they trustworthy, as it's a lot of money to pay to someone on the other side of the world!
Many thanks

Both of those are scam sites.

Use these guys if you want to buy something----> trusted-dealers

Welcome back!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm interested in a good quality Rolex replica. I bought a cheap one (£100) from a trusted dealer on here but it wasn't very good and only lasted a few years. Is Noob an actual manufacturer, and are they good? I'm confused because I've seen 2 websites with the name noob, and
Many thanks

Welcome back mate!

Simply dont buy from those sites. NOOB is gone, big raids in China in spring 2021.
You can check the "trusted dealers" section where you will find lot of good shops.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15

Many thanks

As shared, use one or the TD’s to purchase. From my own experience and you can see a post a few weeks ago I did on my BK submariner. I would highly recommend BK for a nice Rolex replica model. The one I have has the Swiss ETA and I’ve not had any issues with it. Looks great, Rolex owners have held it in their hands. I own a gen no date and honesty enjoy my BK sub more simply because it’s reliable and I don’t worry about it. It stays on my wrist weeks or months at a time. Mowing yard, hot tub, swimming, showers etc. never misses a beat and still looks good. Just one of the TD’s is recommend. I have a silicon band on it now and like how it feels. Pic is from a few weeks ago in hot tub. This thing keeps going strong.

fbd77e4f4c96626a9f0dc4c9aa5ebc38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
How did you manage to set a swiss ETA ? Was it a new one ?

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
No new ones possible. Either (for same quality) Sellita SW 200 or then a ETA from an older model:)

You can message BKLM1234 to inquire on his Submariners and having a ETA movement added to it if you end up wanting to pursue one from him. My watch is probably 10 years old now. Can’t recall what factory he sourced them from back then. He can let you know though and cost difference if he has a model that can have a ETA installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: