• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DSSD from Tony

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
Hey guys,

I bought a V7 Noob Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 A2836 Model:RX756 in September 2020 from Tony but he said he could only supply the 3135 movement which was fine.
It's now stopped working altogether, I've not opened it up.
Have I still got a right to a repair? Not sure about the timescale. I've bought watches from Tony in the past and had no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
It's been 20 months, I doubt they'll honor any kind of warranty. You're better off with a local or trusted watch smith from the board.

And by Tony, I assume you mean Asian 7750 Tony? I don't think he's a trusted dealer here, he's only at RepGeek as far as I know.

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
It's been 20 months, I doubt they'll honor any kind of warranty. You're better off with a local or trusted watch smith from the board.

And by Tony, I assume you mean Asian 7750 Tony? I don't think he's a trusted dealer here, he's only at RepGeek as far as I know.

Yes, sorry I meant Tony (Asian 7750), he's been a trusted dealer here for years.
You're right about the timescale though, he says it's been too long.

I've never had to get a rep repaired so time to do some reading up.

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
Yes, sorry I meant Tony (Asian 7750), he's been a trusted dealer here for years.
You're right about the timescale though, he says it's been too long.

I've never had to get a rep repaired so time to do some reading up.

Guys, I've not got round to getting this repaired.

Is this something I could sell on here, obviously as a non-functioning watch? Would this be allowed,? And what would be a reasonable price to offer ? Many thanks.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Guys, I've not got round to getting this repaired.

Is this something I could sell on here, obviously as a non-functioning watch? Would this be allowed,? And what would be a reasonable price to offer ? Many thanks.
you can sell it here as a non function watch, being transparent on what exactly is the specifications of the watch and what exactly is the issue. The price will depend on all these factors.

Reactions: fraser3710