• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Replicas $+8K!! Do they exists?

KRM911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
You do realise that watch costs just €8k in any Omega store, right? Why on earth anyone would spend +6k on a replica of an 8k watch?

You do realise that watch costs just €8k in any Omega store, right? Why on earth anyone would spend +6k on a replica of an 8k watch?

6K is the average… I had glance of his website and the starting prices for Omegas are 2K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KRM911

7/4/22
Chill guys!!!

I know that I don’t need to explain my self but It’s quite funny how some people are always jumping to conclusions in several threads about OPs not researching prior creating threads.

I’ve done my research regarding it but haven’t found a a clear answer nor found a dedicated thread weather such things exist or not.

But there were some posts that which mentioned that are replicas going for more than 10K which are in precious metal and I thought why not discussing such thing with experts in this forum. Eventually it’s a replicas general discussion section, isn’t it?

Another thing, this is the sales claim, and claims can not be 100% refuted unless examining an actual one to prove the claim is wrong. But all what we are doing here is trying to gather facts we know from previous experiences, scam stories and what not in order to say that we are quite certain it’s SCAM.

And for anyone who’s annoyed by this thread, try to look at it from the positive side, this thread might help someone in the future not to fall for such Scams

THANK YOU ALL for participating and sharing knowledge.

KRM911

7/4/22
I know it's crazy people starting threads asking if there are $6-$12K reps that are gold plated :D Or asking if they are just overpriced versions of the reps we know ,while posting a picture of of one these Super Super reps , which is clearly a VSF 300 Seamaster .You'd think the OP could work out the answer himself:D

That picture was sent by the seller after asking for more photos of the available watches and it’s the only picture with a sticker on it.

I know it’s nonsense but when you see an account has more than 16K active followers selling such things you will question yourself. :)

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
KRM911 ”I know it’s nonsense but when you see an account has more than 16K active followers selling such things you will question yourself.”

Lots of bots…

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Chill guys!!!

I know that I don’t need to explain my self but It’s quite funny how some people are always jumping to conclusions in several threads about OPs not researching prior creating threads.

I’ve done my research regarding it but haven’t found a a clear answer nor found a dedicated thread weather such things exist or not.

But there were some posts that which mentioned that are replicas going for more than 10K which are in precious metal and I thought why not discussing such thing with experts in this forum. Eventually it’s a replicas general discussion section, isn’t it?

Another thing, this is the sales claim, and claims can not be 100% refuted unless examining an actual one to prove the claim is wrong. But all what we are doing here is trying to gather facts we know from previous experiences, scam stories and what not in order to say that we are quite certain it’s SCAM.

And for anyone who’s annoyed by this thread, try to look at it from the positive side, this thread might help someone in the future not to fall for such Scams

THANK YOU ALL for participating and sharing knowledge.

After your first post, I was in two minds as to whether or not you were a dick. Thank you for clarifying.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
KRM911 ”I know it’s nonsense but when you see an account has more than 16K active followers selling such things you will question yourself.”

Lots of bots…

If the 16,000 followers are indeed real and not bots, how come this is the first time this so called super duper rep watch modder was mentioned on RWI. makes no sense to me as the pros on RWI would have discovered this scammer.

KRM911

7/4/22
If the 16,000 followers are indeed real and not bots, how come this is the first time this so called super duper rep watch modder was mentioned on RWI. makes no sense to me as the pros on RWI would have discovered this scammer.

It’s an Arabic account, middle eastern specifically. So it’s targeted for different audience.

The account owner seems to be based Kuwait or UAE and he seems to be experience in scams as well; he posted several customers reviews and he claim to have an actual office to examine the watches.

When I tried to confront him I got blocked ????

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
It’s an Arabic account, middle eastern specifically. So it’s targeted for different audience.

The account owner seems to be based Kuwait or UAE and he seems to be experience in scams as well; he posted several customers reviews and he claim to have an actual office to examine the watches.

When I tried to confront him I got blocked ????

It is a scam.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I know, but it’s quite sad how the scammed people not knowing they got scammed. It seems they receive the watches and they think it’s legit!!

Scam rep watch sites are a dime a dozen and abundant.