• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Urgent: Can a mod please message me?

kettlekid007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/10/21
Hi, I cannot access any messages or the sales thread of the watch I sold as my account has been restricted. I went away and completely forgot about the watch, and have not been on the forum for weeks. Can somebody please confirm whether the buyer wants the watch shipped or funds returned? Sorry for the placement of this post, but it is the only way I can communicate.

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
I also cannot access messaging and see previous chats to get the buyers address if that is what he chooses. Thanks.

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
I seem to have a notification but I don’t have a messaging tab anymore, can a mod please let me know how I can communicate. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
Or view messages as I can’t seem to do that

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
Or view messages as I can’t seem to do that

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Seller pulled this shit with me however he turned into a ghost!
You have balls for showing up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I hate it when I sell a watch, get the money and then forget to send the watch to the buyer because I went on holiday. Happens all the time.

And I really wish that they’d let us take our electronic communication devices with us when we go away. Then this sort of thing wouldn’t happen. But rules is rules.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I hate it when I sell a watch, get the money and then forget to send the watch to the buyer because I went on holiday. Happens all the time.

And I really wish that they’d let us take our electronic communication devices with us when we go away. Then this sort of thing wouldn’t happen. But rules is rules.

Well said, sounds like the OP is making up excuses on why he has yet to ship the watch.

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
If my messaging access is restored I can contact the buyer

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If my messaging access is restored I can contact the buyer

Or you could just send the money back to the email address that sent it to you - nice and simple?

You don't need anything for that. You have the email in your emails & also your paypal account.

There's even a handy button in paypal for you:

My advice would be to click it.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow, massive cunt alert! And I'm not talking about Poppadoodle's missus. This time.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi, I cannot access any messages or the sales thread of the watch I sold as my account has been restricted. I went away and completely forgot about the watch, and have not been on the forum for weeks. Can somebody please confirm whether the buyer wants the watch shipped or funds returned? Sorry for the placement of this post, but it is the only way I can communicate.

You don't have access to the message function, your account has been limited by RWI Admin. You can neither send nor receive private messages.

I suggest you start putting things right by refunding the buyer of the watch you still haven't shipped - you've been tagged multiple times in the sales thread, you were sent multiple PMs (before your account was restricted), you didn't reply to anything.

I think it's safe to say your buyer has lost all confidence in you and would prefer a refund rather than the watch.

Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You need to refund him , end of story

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Seller pulled this shit with me however he turned into a ghost!
You have balls for showing up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you elaborate ?