• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean factory seller in Thailand

Hesse85

Looking Around
17/1/22
Hi there. I want to buy the new Rolex Daytona from clean factory. I’m in Thailand now. I stay long time here, but move different places. I can’t find some shop who sells reps from clean factory. The have only from noob factory. I contact some online shops in china, but they tell me about 15 days to send. I want the easyiest way. Go to someone um and buy there.

Hesse85

Looking Around
17/1/22
Wo send me private message, please send again. I inadvertently dismiss your message ????

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi there. I want to buy the new Rolex Daytona from clean factory. I’m in Thailand now. I stay long time here, but move different places. I can’t find some shop who sells reps from clean factory. The have only from noob factory. I contact some online shops in china, but they tell me about 15 days to send. I want the easyiest way. Go to someone um and buy there.

jtime.io

Reactions: Dave2302

repreg123

7/8/19
In Bangkok is a reseller that has lots of VSF in stock.. but it will be more expensive then going through TD and you will have no recourse. Go with TD

Hesse85

Looking Around
17/1/22

Me same. Two weeks ago. I go to mbk. I ask every shop. One say yes. Only one in stock. I was happy but then he come sorry my boss sell already. But he ordered, about 2 weeks, because Chinese New Year. Then I ask next. Next one same, he say it’s new model already sold out but him ordered more and he say clean Daytona is 45000 thb. ????????????. They all have only noob. Then last shop. She has 2 pandas from clean????.So can choose. Real clean, fully clean stickers.And same thickness,i checked it there. She give me also for 28000 thb. Good price , some TD want more. After I walk next to the shop before. And say to him wow got a clean for 28000 not 45k thb. And smile ????
It’s a beautiful watch ????????????