• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC EWF Daytona - Newbie

rvoblivion

Horology Curious
18/12/21
I have attached the pics, not sure if they'd reflect well on the forum.

My observations are that the dial/bezel is misaligned at 6, 9 and 12 o clock. Also the chronograph circle at 3 o clock is not at 90 degrees (not too sure of this one though). Are these fair points to tell the td? and am i missing some other huge flaw?

Thanks for the support. The forum helped me learn, but i'm still a newbie and not very confident of my analysis.

QCs removed by Staff . Please read QC rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

rvoblivion

Horology Curious
18/12/21
Also i recd the qc pics within a day of the payment done. Isn't this too early? Makes me wonder if they're giving me somebody else's rejected watch.

Also attached the vids for your look. In case you have any more comments to add to my abovementioned observation.

Last edited by a moderator:

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
If you use a trusted dealer you can relax. They vet the watches before presenting to you.
I know you are trying to tell if you are getting defects but alignment can’t easily be resolved by a picture since you do not know the angle it was taken from.
what you are looking for in the QC pics are large defects.

just imagine you are getting a $10,000 dollar watch on sale for $500. and feel good about that.

rvoblivion

Horology Curious
18/12/21
Thanks for your reply. I get you completely. Also a few things weren’t as I thought. All good now. My rep is shipped. Can’t wait to order another one.

rvoblivion

Horology Curious
18/12/21
Thanks for your reply. I get you completely. Also a few things weren’t as I thought. All good now. My rep is shipped, pending to be received. Can’t wait to order another one.