• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tc v7 16610lv

Willrebera

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/15
Hi guys

I've just taken a 16610lv tc v7 in as a part of a trade it's a bit beaten up I was wondering if anyone would have a bezel insert and glass for it or if not could recommended a place to get the aftermarket parts for it.

Thankyou will

frankko

Horology Curious
2/1/15
I had a tc but DHL lost it when it need service unfortunately so went gen. I had the crystal, crown, and insert swapped to original and still have the original parts. It’s a LN insert instead of LV
ac5f3872bf01e4c003ff33fc99fc1fc1.jpg

with a loose pearl which is fixed with some glue. Let me know if you are interested.

frankko

Horology Curious
2/1/15
I had a tc but DHL lost it when it need service unfortunately so went gen. I had the crystal, crown, and insert swapped to original and still have the original parts. It’s a LN insert instead of LV
with a loose pearl which is fixed with some glue. Let me know if you are interested.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

frankko

Horology Curious
2/1/15
e7d1a59099dfffad271e1200478c30ac.jpg

frankko

Horology Curious
2/1/15
Damn you Tapatalk. Giving errors at first and then places my respons twice.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I would keep it as it is. This is supposed to be a 15+ years old watch that will obviously have some history from the previous wrists

Seefeld

Proud supporter
Supporter
Certified
22/10/18
I agree with VG87 , nothing can beat a worn and used sub!
I'd only work on the bracelet, but I'd never change it.

Reactions: Willrebera

Willrebera

23/10/15
What exactly would you work on the braclet mate I've since given it a light rebrush looks alot better still has the odd deper mark ect

Hjump

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/8/21
What exactly would you work on the braclet mate I've since given it a light rebrush looks alot better still has the odd deper mark ect
That's a beautiful watch mate. Do you mind giving a breakdown of all the parts, and a little detail about its current movement.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Willrebera

23/10/15
That's a beautiful watch mate. Do you mind giving a breakdown of all the parts, and a little detail about its current movement.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

It's just a stock tc 16610lv it's a v7 extreme tc/ thomas caddel was the best of the best at making 16610 reps but no longer makes them he's since started making gen watches and his brand in ginault so they are becoming hard to get hold of

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi guys

I've just taken a 16610lv tc v7 in as a part of a trade it's a bit beaten up I was wondering if anyone would have a bezel insert and glass for it or if not could recommended a place to get the aftermarket parts for it.

Thankyou will

You may contact TC on his Gen Watch Site, (rumor) and then ask if he has e bezel insert for you.
I bet he has, cause he still builds those inside his gen watches;)