• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first QC arrived, please help... (PAM 968)

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
What are you talking about as it is against RWI forum etiquette to post QC pictures ask for approval comments.

This is a direct quote from the rules.

"QC pics should only be posted if you have some doubt and need to ask a question such as "Hey guys, the lume on the 6 looks a bit wonkey to me, should I let it go or ask for another watch?" or "Is the SEL gap on this excessive or is that normal on this model?" or even "I was told this is a V3.5 but I'm not sure, is it?" That sort of thing, not a general "can anyone see anything wrong?"

Which is exactly what I did.

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
All you little hitlers can all relax now, i've accepted the watch.

Maybe I suggest eating less red meat or stop reading the Daily Mail or something.... I feel your collective blood pressures are even higher than Hont's prices.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
From your first post which you heavily edited to take out your comments regarding QC approval.

I feel like the whole dial is out, rotated left, and the 30 marker on the bezel is wonky. Would you all reject this watch?

UNQUOTE

Looking for an argument today pal? Things not going well at home?

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
All you little hitlers can all relax now, i've accepted the watch.

Maybe I suggest eating less red meat or stop reading the Daily Mail or something.... I feel your collective blood pressures are even higher than Hont's prices.

You have started off on the wrong foot at RWI as a newbie.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
It seems that we were able to answer TC's question, and also explain to him where it was not completely correct.
In my opinion, the issue has been resolved.

lceniza

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
California
Apologies if this isn't the right place, but I have my QC pics for my PAM 968 Bronzo from Trusty Time.

Considering the watch is over $500, i fell the allignment might not be good... or am i being too picky? It's my first REP so not sure what to say to them.

QC pics here: https://imgur.com/a/7E1oFP9

I feel like the whole dial is out, rotated left, and the 30 marker on the bezel is wonky. Would you all reject this watch?

Rotating bezels on PAMs are normally a little loose. I had a gen Pam Submersible, and the bezel was not very tight. Hence, they sometimes sit a little crooked. I think it's more like the bezel is sitting a little to the right on the CQ pics than the dial sitting left.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Rotating bezels on PAMs are normally a little loose. I had a gen Pam Submersible, and the bezel was not very tight. Hence, they sometimes sit a little crooked. I think it's more like the bezel is sitting a little to the right on the CQ pics than the dial sitting left.

My VSF PAM 382 and VSF PAM 968 have loose bezels and I may have to do the dental floss mod to tighten the bezels.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I will ask the seller. Just wanted a 2nd opinion from someone, big mistake.

Not sure who you guys are used to talking to, but you won't be disrespectfully speaking to me like a mug unchallenged.

Stop being a mug then mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk