• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Info on factories for a newbie

Mjt1011

Looking Around
26/11/21
USA
Probably been asked and answered but …. Was wondering if there’s a list of the various factories and what kind of quality you can expect from them? Interested in Factories that do Rollie reps in particular.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
If you realize that it has probably been asked and answered, did you try looking for that info?

I mean, there are numerous threads and lots and lots of pages of discussion about Rolex reps, knowledge is there, you just need to make an effort and read it, it's no fun if someone does it for you :)

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: P..DR..D

Mjt1011

Looking Around
26/11/21
USA
Another smart ass… just what the world needs..
thanks for nothing bud!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
thanks for nothing bud!

I'd advise reading all the stickied threads here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rs-say-hi-here

That's where you should start, imho, as alot of questions have been answered there, in detail, and spoonfeeding is frowned upon, especially when the information is readily available.

Or you can likely get flamed here for your aggressive reply to a very reasonable suggestion by a fellow member.

It's your money, so your choice to make, based on your own research, no one is going to make it for you, as we all have different tolerances for variance to gen.

You've to decide which factory version satisfies your needs / budget.

Best of luck with whatever course you choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
thanks for nothing bud!
Another lazy ass, want me to help you find the door?

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: P..DR..D

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Probably been asked and answered but …. Was wondering if there’s a list of the various factories and what kind of quality you can expect from them? Interested in Factories that do Rollie reps in particular.

There is a thread on this very subject in the Flame-Free Zone sub-forum which is located within the New Members Area. You'll have to search for it in that sub- forum, I've forgotten the title of the thread. Best of luck.