• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for Quality rep seller

Sleepymanx

Looking Around
31/12/21
Hi new to the forum from Australia. Can anyone recommend a good site for good quality AP Diver watch? I see prices varying from 200 dollars to 1500 a watch does more expensive mean it is the best or are they just selling the same stuff with inflated prices.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hi, welcome to RWI.

To remove the risk of being ripped off, there’s a Trusted Dealer section here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Only use the TDs. Go elsewhere and you’ll be prey to scammers promising “Swiss Made” Chinese reps, marketed using pics of gens, charging you $1500 and delivering you a $30 DHGate shitter.

Check out the New Members section and the forum dedicated to AP, to learn more about this horrifically addictive hobby, and what’s available from TDs.

kryptics

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/21
Higher price usually means the factory that made that replica made it better than others. "Better" means closer to the genuine version. There are so many details for every watch.

1breitling

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/9/17
I have used Trustytime and more recently Jtime with no issues.

Urag07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/20
UK
I would recommend TrustyTime great service and his website is easy to use.

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
My vote is Saed from Supermirrors.

The stock is listed with the price, shipped, all in. Photos within 24hrs (usually) cause it's on hand stock.

Wish I started there, honestly.

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
I have several AP Divers from the trusted dealers
They go for around $500 usd

Nice choice. I like the Carbon and ceramic versions